Chiaki x Self Aware Reader {fluff-Angst}

Okay some explaining. Self aware reader meaning the reader knows their in a virtual world.

You stared at the door, a large cottage door. Almost begging you to knock on it, yet you were hesitant.

Does she know she's not real?

Your hand very slowly knocks on the door. The bright sun beaming down on you.

The door opens with a creak, and you hear a little 'hello' come from behind it.

"Chiaki it's me, Y/n. Can I come in?"

Chiaki opens the door a bit wider for you to come in and gives you a small smile.

Stepping in her cottage you replay your words in your head.

Y/n you went over this so many times lass night, don't blank out now.

You gently place yourself onto her bed, the sleepy gamer soon following.

"So.." you start.

"*yawn* so." Chiaki responded

You began to fidget with your hands.

This is gonna be really awkward if she doesn't know..

"Uh..Chiaki.." you could feel the sweat start in your palms. Grossed out by it you rubbed your hands on your legs.

"Yes Y/n-san?"

Her voice was so..soft, you could fall asleep to it.

"D-Do...Do you know t-this is a virtual..." as you spoke you slowly looked towards Chiaki.

You were a bit surprised to see her eyes a bit widened.

"Y/n. How do you know that? I thought they erased all of you're guys memories."

You quickly focused your gaze on your hands,

"I don't know why I remember..I just.."

You felt a lump in your throat, small wetness forming in the corner of your eyes.

The fidgeting with your hands got worse as you remembered the memories you had with Chiaki.

"I really miss you Chiaki."

A tear slowly made it down your cheek. "I-I..know you aren't the real Chiaki but..Chiaki I miss you so so much."

You fixed your gaze on to the gamer, feeling your heart ache as she gave you a small smile.

"I may not be real, but I'm truly grateful to see everyone again. I miss you too Y/n."

Your hand shakily reaches out for hers.

Chiaki quickly grabbed onto your hand, intertwining your fingers.

You let out a little whimper

"I-I never got to say it in the real world.. and I don't expect you to say it back!"

"Y/n.."

You lifted up your intertwined hand and smiled.

"I love you Chiaki. And I couldn't live with myself when you died..I could have stopped Junko..I could have done something.."

You slowly let go of her hand.

"I'm so sorry.."

You closed your eyes. Taking in what you just said to the A.I
The feeling of soft hands on your cheeks made you open your eyes.

"I may not be real..but I was programmed to be almost exactly like the real thing."

She let one hand of your face and put her free hand in her hair.

Soon pulling out her Galicia hair pin.

Reaching her hand forward and placing it in your hair.

"I love you too Y/n. I did then and I do now."

You felt your heart quicken. "But-."

Chiaki immediately hushed you. "No buts. I may be an A.I but I still portray Chiaki's feelings for one another."

She slid her arms around you and pulled you into a warm hug.

"I promise."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I know this is a little short :/ I'm not to good at writing Chiaki. But yeah here it is.