2-12: All-Around Za Warudo!

"It's..... Sweet?" 

"Huh?! What do you mean by sweet?!" 

"I think you used sugar, instead of salt."

"Pfft, Sugar instead of salt, how dumb."

~Earlier~
Ayanokouji POV

".....I don't see any reason why they had to hold a simple cooking contest in a huge venue." I said to myself, or, so I thought.

"Yeah, and to think the school has something like this....." The one who said that was one of my fellow judges, Hashimoto Masayoshi. Why does the school even have something like this? Isn't this a bit much if it's just literally for cooking? I mean, calling it a stadium won't actually be farfetched.

Anyway, the venue is the least of my problems, for now, I guess I can relax, even for a bit, normally, I wouldn't really be as tired as I am now, but since I had to do a lot of things prior to the Special Exam itself, so that led me to my current situation, it's not like I'm as tired as the other participants though, my tiredness could be compared to a professional athlete after an hour of working out.

While stuck in my thoughts, I heard a giggle from my other side, it was Hiyori, she was reading a book, better not disturb her.

"Uhhh, A-Ayanokouji-kun, is there something wrong?" 

"Hm? Ah, oh, sorry. No, nothing's wrong." Apparently, I was staring at Hiyori longer than I thought.

"Is that so? But you looked like you wanted to say something." Hiyori said.

"Ah, well, I was just curious about the book that you're reading." I replied.

"Hm? Oh, this? It's Peter Pan, the Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up ." Hiyori said while showing me the cover of the book.

"I see, from the looks of it, it seems like you've been enjoying it." I said.

"Yeah, it's very interesting, I mean, I read it before when I was younger, but now that I re-read it, I found a few things that I didn't notice when I first read it." She said with a sweet smile.

[I imagined a younger Hiyori, and I feel like I've been blessed.]

"I see, I'll leave you to it then." I said and she nodded with again, a smile.

Peter Pan huh, the boy who wouldn't grow up, or the more appropriate thing to say is the boy that refused to grow up. There are several theories surrounding the said story, but one thing that I found the most interesting is that Peter Pan is a deranged Psychopath, some even label him as a pedophile, but if you actually analyze the story, he isn't a pedophile, since he doesn't have a psychosexual disorder relating to children, or at least, there was nothing shown about that, so the much better conclusion is that he is a deranged psychopath, one thing that supports this theory is that the number of the "Lost Boys", there aren't a lot of them, the reason is that Peter-chan kills them when they grow up, or at least reach a certain age, of course, no further proof can support this, but it's still pretty interesting nonetheless.

"We will now be starting the [Shokugeki]. Participants, please go to your designated stations." Mashima-sensei was the "Host", to be honest, I'd rather have Hoshinomiya-sensei be the host, and not for the reason that you are thinking, my reason for thinking that she would be a better host is because she's more energetic and closer with the students, which means that it'll be easier to catch the attention of the audience. 

Anyway, after Mashima-sensei called the participants, the audience cheered. For some reason, I feel a lot more pressure in being a judge, but it's worth it considering that I'll get to eat delicious food.

The Elites. (COTE Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara