1-2

Ayanokouji POV

It was now lunchtime, and I am currently being bombarded with tons of questions, to the point that I don't even know who and what they are asking, I'm honestly cursing Einstein's Law of relativity as of this moment, it is a law that states that general relativity predicted that the space-time around Earth would be not only warped but also twisted by the planet's rotation. This is also related as to why time can go both slow or fast, but this is not the time to be thinking about these things, I need to come up with an excuse that will prevent them from asking further questions, thankfully, I was able to come up with one, hopefully, it works.

"Oi, Ayanokouji, what's your relationship with that Senpai?" [Yamauchi]

"Are you planning something? Are planning to betray the class?" [Random Defective 1]

"Explain to us what's your connection with that Senpai is." [Random Defective 2]

"Yeah, and don't even think about using the excuse, "It's part of Horikita's plan." Or something." [Matsushita]

"Kiyotaka, are you hiding something from us again?" [Keisei]

"G-guys, calm down, I-I'm sure Kiyotaka-kun will explain if you let him speak. He won't be able to answer if you continuously bombard him with questions." Hirata said to ease the situation, which, I am very thankful for, he's very dependable at times like these.

"Hirata-kun is right if you just randomly ask Ayanokouji-kun like that, he won't be able to answer, so, for now, stop asking questions and let him speak." Horikita said.

"To answer your questions, I have no sort of relationship with Kiryuuin-senpai, in fact, this is only the 2nd or 3rd time meeting her, so we're not even friends, now, about what we talked about, though she said that what we talked about should remain between us, I guess I have to let you guys know what it's about." I said.

"Wait, no, don't Kiyotaka, just because you're being pressured doesn't mean you have to tell us what you talked about, especially if Senpai said that it should only be between you two." Akito stopped me.

"Miyatchi is right Kiyopon, we wouldn't want to ruin any connection you have with that Senpai." Haruka said.

"Hey, wait, don't you guys want to know what they talked about?" Yamauchi spoke.

"Yeah, like, shouldn't he be telling us, especially if he trusts us." A girl said.

"Trust doesn't work like that!" Haruka yelled at the girl.

"Everyone please calm down, I'm sure whatever Kiyotaka-kun and Kiryuuin-senpai talked about won't damage our class." Yousuke defended me once again.

"I-it's fine, i-is it ok if I don't go into detail?" I asked with fake stuttering.

"See what you did? You're overwhelming him!" Haruka defended.

"H-hey, dude, Ayanokouji you don't have to." Sudou tried to stop me.

"It's fine, Kiryuuin-senpai just offered me to work under her family's company, for when I graduate, she said it mostly involved Math and computations." I said, it was the best excuse I could come up with, usually, this wouldn't be a very effective excuse, but since they were feeling guilty from earlier, it should suffice, it was a good thing that Akito was able to intervene and try to stop me earlier, if he didn't or if no one spoke up it wouldn't have worked, though, I'm surprised that they fell for my stutter.

"See? I told you guys, Kiyotaka-kun won't do something that could damage the class." Yousuke said, and a lot of our classmates seemed to have brought my excuse, but, I noticed that Keisei was silent, but I let him be for now.