Together Forever (Gen fic)

A/N: She would do anything to protect her family, even if that meant taking the dark mark

Tw: Mentions of blood

3rd POV:
Y/n Weasley loved her family, with all her heart. Despite being sorted into Slytherin, that didn't get her treated any differently. She knew what her family went through the years, not having as much money as other Sacred 28 families, deemed blood-traitors in the Wizarding World.

War was coming, and there was no denying it. The minute Y/n graduated, she joined the Order of the Phoenix with her two older brothers and parents.

Y/n had a set reputation at Hogwarts, 'the protector', she did everything to protect her house and family, they meant the most to her. She had been able to stop getting some of the Slytherin's to stop calling her family blood-traitors.

The Weasleys had a motto; together forever. The Weasleys never had a backbone to lean on, so they were strong with each other. They leaned on each other, always together. They had replaced wealth with love, you could always run out of money, but you could never run out of love.

The Order needed another spy, another person to be on the inside, someone to pose as a death eater. Once Dumbledore announced that to the Order, she could see him looking her way. Y/n was the perfect candidate. She could plead to the death eaters, her family disowned her being a Slytherin, and she wanted to seek revenge. They bought it, and she had been branded. The only people who knew about her were, Dumbledore, Snape and Moody.

She remembered the day her family found out, the Battle of the Department of Mysteries, standing alongside Bellatrix Lestrange. She saw the disappointed looks on her younger siblings, she 'betrayed' them. She watched Bellatrix kill Sirius Black and didn't do anything. Y/n returned to Grimmauld Place hoping to find someone who knew, but instead she was faced with Tonks and Remus. They yelled her saying how she betrayed everyone.

Y/n left and never came back. The rest of the family heard about their daughter and how she became a supporter, Molly cried the whole night, her little girl was gone.

It was a hard task for Y/n, her family truly disowning her, she stayed with Snape, one of the only people who stayed with her, she gave him information and he brung it to the Order.

Y/n remembered the look on her families faces when she turned up at the Burrow with Bellatrix and Greyback. She watched Bellatrix set the Burrow on fire. Y/n was able to conceal her tears at the horror, her home, if it still was, gone. She had been uncover for almost 3 years, she just wanted to go back in time, and decline the offer, but she knew she was helping the Wizarding World defeat Voldemort.

The battle had begun, students fighting against death eaters, curses were flying through the air, the walls of Hogwarts were falling. Percy and Fred had just disarmed themselves, not knowing Rockwood was making his way towards them. Y/n had been running defending herself against curses, when she saw her two brothers at the end of the hallway. She started running towards them once she saw Rockwood come into view and destroy the wall that was in front of them.

"Fred!" Y/n yelled at her younger brother pushing him out of the way, taking his place. Fred had caught a glance at his sister before the wall fell onto her. He hadn't seen her in years, he remembered when Molly and Arthur told him and his siblings about his sister joining and becoming a follower. Deep down, he thought she wouldn't do that, she wasn't in her nature, she would protect her family. Fred had made the theory of how she joined under the Order, he was right. He cornered Moody one night after the Order, asking. He couldn't tell the rest of the family knowing it would blow her cover, but Fred was relieved knowing Y/n didn't do it on her own.

Fred and Y/n had been the closet in the family, almost topping Fred and George.

"Y/n!" Fred called digging through the broken pieces of the wall. He pushed the pieces aside to see his sister barely keeping her eyes open, and blood trickling down her forehead.

"Mommy." She murmured in her last moments, her eyes fluttering.

"Hey, Y/n/n, you need to keep your eyes open." Fred picked her up bridal style taking her to the Great Hall hoping to find his mum.

"Mum!" Fred yelled running in. "You need to help!" Molly looked her son and then down at his arms to see her daughter. She may have betrayed them, but that was her first daughter, her baby, she could never hate her.

"Lay her down." Molly ordered.

"Mummy?" Y/n muttered.

"I'm right here, my sweet girl." Molly came down by her side.

"I did it for you, I did for you all." Y/n said weakly, Molly instantly knew what she was talking about.

"You need to keep your eyes open." Fred said on her other side.

"Freddie, can you do me a favor?" Y/n turned her head a bit to look at her brother.

"Anything Y/n/n." Fred gave a small smile.

"Take my tears." She asked.

"No!" Fred protested. "I don't need to do that because once you're healed you can tell us."

"I'm not going to make it." Y/n said. "You know that, so please do this for me?"

He complied, he was able to get a vial and let the tears place in. "Don't frown Freddie, where's that smile, I want that to be the last thing I see."

Fred let out a little laugh and his lips curled up. "There it is, now you need to tell everyone my story, I want to be remembered."

"You will be remembered." Fred caressed the top of her head. "I love you Y/n/n."

Fred looked at his sister waiting for the response which he never got, he slowly moved his hand down to her neck. "Y/n, Y/n."

He tried looking for a pulse, but there was no luck. Fred put the vial back in his suit jacket and became doing chest compressions, hoping to bring her back. He had been on his fifth round, and nothing happened, but he had hope, he had hope his sister would come back. "18, 19, 20."

"Freddie." George came behind his brother wrapping him in a hug. "She's gone."

"No, no!" Fred protested. "This wasn't suppose to happen, she pushed me out of the way, she was suppose to be here, not me."

"She did it to protect you, that was has done since we were kids, she protected us." George said.

"But who was there to protect her?" Fred said crying in his brother's arm.

———
thank you for 3k, loving the support💗