"DANNY!" He was engulfed in a hug, quickly catching himself before falling into the fountain. "I was worried. Why didn't you call?" Danny wrapped his arms around her figure, tears threatening to be free.

"Sam, I missed you so much. I can't believe you're here." Jason cleared his throat but the two refused to break their embrace forcing him to pull them apart. Sam glared at him but Danny held her hand, stopping the fight he knew was coming. "Sam meet Jason, my ..... Adopted brother-ish figure?" Danny ignored Jason's frown. "Jason meet Sam, my ....... Long distance girlfriend?" He chose to ignore both their glares. He wasn't sure what his relationship to anyone was at this point in his life. Everything was a question yet nothing had an answer.

"I'm his girlfriend of a year and half now."

"Brother of almost a month now." The two shook hands.

"Did I miss something?" Dick joined them in the garden with a group of redhead strangers behind him. They were all natural redheads-

"Dickie, good news; It runs in the genes. Hopefully the kid's not a boy toy," Jason mocked. Dick had the funniest look of disbelief on his face. He quickly masked it with a friendly smile. Danny didn't take a liking to Jason's words but remained silent.

"Sam meet my biological brother Di- Richard 'Dick' Grayson." Dick offered his hand which Sam suspiciously took. "Dick meet Sam, my girlfriend."

"It's a pleasure to meet you. Danny never told me about you, granted that we only ever had one real conversation for less than five minutes-"

"Aren't you going to introduce your friends?" Danny cut him off. He knew Sam would never let him hear the end of it. Plus, he had a lot to explain.

"Oh yah." Dick pointed at a boy with red - they all had red hair. "Wally. Roy -"

"Barbara," the girl in the wheelchair introduced herself. Danny returned her smile with one of his own.

"Kory. It is nice to meet you, blood brother of Nig-"

"Kory!" Roy cut her off. He didn't need to; Danny already knew Dick was Nightwing. Her outbreak however did confirm that these strangers were no mere humans. Sam eyed Kory, nudging Danny.

"Her eyes," Sam whispered. Danny agreed, Kory had weird green eyes but they were pretty.

"He's got a thing for redheads," Jason whispered, smirking at Danny. "Super hearing? Am I right Kid?" Danny rolled his eyes at him. It didn't take a genius to figure that out. Jason may know Danny is the ghost boy but he knew next to nothing of his powers. If he did, he would see Danny as nothing less the ghost he was. He was more than capable of destroying all of Gotham before any of them could be wiser. His dark future self, Dan, was the proof of that. Danny involuntarily shivered at the thought of him. Dan could never hurt him or his family ever again. He was gone. Danny would never turn into his evil self.

"So he's already trained in the art of Bat talk?" Barbara looked between Jason and him. Roy's mouth hung open.

"He knows?"

"You guys are so slow! Can't we hurry this up. I'm bored and hungry." Wally didn't waste another second, he was gone in a flash.

"Dan-"

"HAHHHAAA Brucie! Uncle J's here to see his new nephew! Where are you little birdy?" Jason, Dick and his friends were gone in less than a second. Alfred appeared from who knows where, directing Danny into the manor.

"Do not worry Master Danny. The crazy clown is the regular entertainment at the Wayne galas." Danny and Sam followed after the man. Though Danny didn't know how he felt about the clown, he was happy the gala was cut short. Alfred left the two teens in Danny's room.

"Explain."

"Well uh - Welcome to Gotham." Sam glared at him. "Long story." After hours of explaining, Danny finally finished. Sam, surprisingly took everything well other than Bruce. After much persuasion, she agreed not to kick Bruce between the legs but made him promise to Ghost prank the man. Did she forget he was Batman? Probably. But he too forgot he was Danny Phantom. "How's everything at home?" Sam fiddled with her hands, not meeting Danny's gaze. "Sam?"

"Everything's fine. We miss you." He saw through her fake smile. He knew nothing was alright. Was he so useless that she didn't even trust he could help her? Sam held his face between her hands. "There's so much on your plate right no-"

"Not enough to stop me from helping my friends and family. Please Sam." She sighed, releasing his face.

"It's Dani." Danny's eyes turned neon green. Dani may have been his clone but she was now his younger sister and he would do anything to protect her.

"Where is she?" Sam looked at his eyes, trying to calm him but he would not calm down until his little sister was standing safe and sound in front of him.

"She's safe but Vlad's after her-"

"That fruitloop! Where's Dani?" Danny could overlook many of Vlad's mistakes however if he ever hurt his baby sister again, he would make sure the older halfa would become a full ghost. His obsession for power had destroyed Danny's life but he would never let the same happen to Dani.

"She's in Gotham." Danny turned ghost, picking up Sam and flying through the roof of the manor. He hated to admit but there was no place safer than Wayne Manor. Not only would he be able to protect her but there was no way Vlad Masters could touch her. No matter how rich he was, Bruce was obviously more capable.

"I'm bringing her to the manor." Finally, there was a good use for Bruce.

"You can't-"

"I'll take care of it."

How har- Nope. It was going to be hard but not impossible. (A/N: Our boy's learning)

Bruce loved adopting kids with tragic backstories, raven hair, and green/ blue eyes. Dick, Jason, Tim, Danny and even Damian were proof. Dani would fit right in. He chuckled at the memory of his first day at the manor. Now they could add the 'Cloned' and 'Ghost' option to the list of tragic backstories.

A/N: Like and comment!

Hey guys! How are you? I hope well. 

Last week I was asking for tips to be productive; well I found one that works for me! 

A check list  Of things I have to do. Checking a task off feels like I actually accomplished something and motivates me to check off more tasks. It's nice as I also have a tendency to forget stuff so it works as organization, reminder and motivation. It also allows me to break things into smaller parts; I panic when there's too much. 

Time management is another topic - I'm best friends with procrastination so obviously I'm not gonna be friend my best friends arch-enemy ;) 

Anyways,

☠👻☠

Sending you all virtual hugs 🤗 for Valentines day🤍.

Stay Safe and positive! 

.