chapter26

did i make another book? yes
bailey you already have another book out that you barely even started and your making another one?!

shut up. yes i am making another one.

why?
because i just found out august was taken down so i'm making my own.
******
puta=bitch
joder(any form)=fuck
—————

OLIVER WOLF
—————————————————————

"And- and- and I saw where the huge library is! It is so big Daddy! I think it had every book ever! I didn't even know offices had library's! T-Then he showed me the copy room! And-And we copied little bunnies on pink pieces of paper! A-And L-Liam he- he showed me how to fold little bunnies. B-But it was too hard for me. B-But I still tried to make you one!"

She bounced on my lap smiling, quickly pulling out a terrible oval shaped origami.

"Hm, I see you had fun baby?" I tease down at her. Her cheeks heat up and she places the little piece of paper in my hand. It doesn't even look like a rabbit. Cute.

"I missed you though." She whispers as her cheeks turn a deep red. She hides her face in my suit and I smirk down at her. I play with her silky hair in my hands. Never would I had admitted it and I still don't but a part of me missed her too.

"Did you baby?" I smirk down at her.

"Mhm." She nods. Smiling down at my little girl. So fucking tiny. I didn't know how such a unthinkable innocence could be so provoking to where I have a hard on.

"Were you good today baby?" I ask. She instantly nods her head rapidly like a puppy.

"Hm, so if I asked Liam if you were good he would say yes, Si?"

"Yes, I was good today." She smiles. Nodding I kiss her forehead and she smiles.

"I made sure I was good," she starts.

"I didn't want to embarrass you today."

Stupid. She could never embarrass me.

"You could never embarrass me little sheep. You're too perfect." I say. My eye catches a glimpse of my clock.

2:00

Has she eaten yet?

"Have you eaten since breakfast baby? I told Liam to bring you back in a hour and you came back in two."

"Y-Yes. Me and Liam ate pasta in the lunch room." She squeaks.

"Mhmm. Good." I hum. Her thighs hug my waist tighter and she tightens her grip on my neck. I gently rubbed her back. Her posture sulks and I feel the wetness of her tears on my shoulder. Pulling her back I look down into her big, teary eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey, baby. Don't cry little sheep. Hm? Don't be upset."

My little baby is sensitive. She is so delicate and gentle. It seems anything could send her into a frenzy and trigger some sort of emotion in her to grow sad.

Distract her you idiot.

"Wanna hear about my day?"