bamy chapter one: the boy

it all started when two lovers met cup Joshua had a girlfriend now Joshua was a rather handsome boy a rather handsome fellow he had brownish hair but he always dyed it blonde because he thought it made him look cuter which it didn't look like it starts potato try hard Draco Malfoy he always wore really eccentric outfits because he was eccentric himself a little messed up in the rain but a fast runner then he met katy you always had a thing for him but ever since he met her and they fell in love and started dating he hasn't paid a Second Glance you feel like you always love her but today you feel like something's going to change you don't know what it is but it's happening soon. You realize that you know that he'll always love her I should save that for later.

I walked into class you can feel all eyes on you I mean you were gorgeous your hair was long and brown just the way you are a shoe elected you or whatever you wanted and people wouldn't even judge you you could wear a bikini to school and everyone would think you're hot or you could wear a trash bag and everyone would think you're hot because you are hot Joshua and you have been friends forever you really thought you guys were going to date but that's happened since then you know you were in love with him since grade  dcnbc when he was when he came in  and get you a stick and then he pissed on the teacher and the classroom blew up you love that side of him then dangerous side your hair still smells a little bit like fire and it reminds you of him every time he spell it you like smelling it.

You sit down hey Juliana he says you smile but your stomach starts to form butterflies. You're in love with him that's all I can say really you know you love him you always will when you love someone you always will but then you realize he wasn't saving a seat for you he was saving it for katy. You get up immediately you feel really embarrassed and he says no it's fine sit down and katy comes up in his life that makes you want to turn into stone but you said your ground growl at her10 Toronto way. You decide to sit next to your best friend moo moo Antrim mysterious friend Dylan is often seen at the woods in nighttime some say that his eyes glowed and yellow and that he ate two wolves but the people who said that were a little bit funky so no one really believed them. You asked mumu do you do you do you Lake Dillon Noemi was only hot werewolf UNC jokes because Village is not a werewolf she's not stupid well at least she doesn't know bear costume. Suddenly the Town police officer Jeremy Jones residence in the room holding a gun and pointed at Dillon's head some people say that Dylan's father was a werewolf and Dylan's mother was a witch everyone in the city didn't like them like the real thing suddenly the entire School burst into flame it was Joshua Joshua he has something against Dylan hot boys we don't know yet. You grab your backpack sleeping on your shoulder accidentally hitting katy! Your drop her into a fire and werewolf doing grabs your hand and muumuus hands and leaves you out of the building safely very fastly as well he's not really hairy are you start to wonder will he bite my neck player though or so you thought you remember that his Aunt Priscilla worse best friends just like you and moo moo band named Edward who is a vampire did he do a lot on her with his wife. You stare at me as she stares at you she comes over you push it to the ground and screams I know you love Joshua you're not very good at hiding it she says at least he loves me and not you she grapples. You find a rock on the ground look at Dylan who looks at you and you throw the rock to Dylan. And she's conscious then but she's not dead because she's alive at that moment Joshua realizes he's in love with you and I. He tell you let's be a couple I love you Juliana and have nothing to do with the fact that his girlfriend's nearly dead you guys go back to his house you make love all night pretty cool. He gave you a surfboard as a reward. Dylan turned out to be a werewolf and is in love with moo moo you asked Joshua that night are you still in love with her talking about Marie he says yes well no and you say what do you mean you're still you still love her and he says I will always love her I can't I have fallen out of love with her I'm not in love with her but I love her I love my mom I am not in love with her I am in love with you Juliana. I love!