Dan froze in shock upon reading the comment. Was it possible? Could it be that Phil felt the same way about Dan? He didn't want to get his hopes up but even the mere thought of the possibility was enough to make Dan's heart flutter and for a silly smile to form on his face.

He unconsciously hit the like button for the comment, still wearing the same silly smile. Two seconds later he realized what he'd done but let it go as it wouldn't make much of a difference now if he unliked it.

What he didn't realize was that Phil was standing behind him in the whole process of him reading and liking the comment. He'd heard Dan's slight gasp when he read the first sentence, he'd noticed the blush that slowly crept on Dan's cheeks as he kept reading and he'd noticed the adorably goofy smile that formed on Dan's face after he finished reading.

"Fangirls are scary, aren't they?" Phil said from behind Dan, making him jump in his place when Dan heard his voice.

"Jesus, Phil, you scared me!" Dan said clutching his chest with one hand and slamming his laptop shut with the other. He turned in his seat to face Phil who was looking at him with a sheepish grin on his face.

"Sorry." Phil said, shrugging.

"Anyway, yes, fangirls are scary and they're crazy and I have no idea how they come up with most of the things they come up with. They have a very active imagination to say the very least." Dan said, trying to hide how nervous he was.

Phil's sheepish smile turned into a smaller one, a sad one, almost as he said "Sometimes, they're oddly accurate though." in a soft voice.

"Yeah sometimes they are." Dan said.

It was silent between them for a while and it wasn't one of their usual comfortable silences either. Dan's eyes were fixed on the floor as he realized there was absolutely no way he could take his own advice. He and Phil already had a bunch of awkward moments as it was, they so didn't need more of them. And if he were to tell Phil that he wanted to be more than friends there would surely be so many more awkward moments.

"Dan?" Phil called for him, forcing Dan to look back up at him.

"Yeah, Phil?"

"This is one of those times."

At first, Dan didn't understand what he was trying to say. But then he remembered what Phil had said last.

Sometimes they are accurate though.

This is one of those times.

Did this mean that Phil actually liked him back?

No, no, Phil wouldn't like him. There was no way. He must've heard him wrong.

"What?" Dan said.

"That girl was right. It was me who wrote that email. I- I'm in love with you, Dan."

"Phil..." Dan started with wide eyes.

"No don't, don't say it. I know my feelings are probably only one sided. I just had to tell you and I'm taking your advice and taking a chance for the one thing I can gain. And I know it's a very small possibility that you like me back and you can choose to ignore this it's not that important I mean it is but not as much-"

"Phil you're an utter idiot." Dan said, getting up from his seat.

"What?"

"You're an idiot." Dan repeated with a huge grin and a soft chuckle, admiration clear in his chocolate brown eyes even when supposedly insulting Phil.

And then he kissed Phil. Dan couldn't believe it, Phil couldn't believe it, but it was happening.

Phil was too shocked to even register what was happening at first, his blue eyes were open wide against Dan's closed ones, his hands were stiff at his sides and his lips were unmoving. But when it hit him that Dan was actually kissing him, his eyes fluttered close, his hands wrapped themselves around Dan's neck, and his lips started to move in sync with Dan's.

All too soon, Dan detached his lips from Phil's and took a deep breath before opening his eyes to meet Phil's eyes that were just opening. Phil's eyes when they opened looked almost love struck, but soon confusion replaced the love struck look. Phil's cheeks were flushed and his lips were slightly swollen and Dan thought he looked unbelievably adorable.

Dan chuckled softly and beamed at Phil before saying "I love you too, you dork." Then he went in for another kiss.

This was based on a tumblr post I saw after Dan uploaded the fourth internet support group video and I didn't see any fanfics like this and I wanted there to be one at least so here I am. Also, I suck at titles and summaries and making covers so if anybody has any title suggestions or if you make a cover or if you find a way to summarize this any better, please comment it. Thanks xx