"Are you hungry?" I asked her.

Eleanore nodded her head as she turned towards the food and reached towards it with her hands.

"Yeah, you are definitely hungry." I said as I began making her a plate.

"Good morning Harry." I greeted my brother as he grabbed and plate and began filling it.

He quickly put his plate down and pulled me into his arms and held me. Just as fast I wrapped my arms around him and we silently held onto each other for a long moment. When Harry released me he held me at arms length and looked deeply into my eyes.

"You've always been there for me. Since our first year."

"And you were always there for me. Since that day in the girls bathroom with the troll." I added with a bit of a chuckle.

"You know that mom and dad would be so proud of you." He said to me.

"Me?" I chuckled. "You were the one that defeated Voldemort."

"But without you it would have been damn near impossible."

"No." I blushed. "You could have done it by yourself." Even I knew that was a lie but I felt that I didn't deserve the credit since he was the one living with an ax hanging over his head.

Harry rolled his eyes. "The polyjuice potion needed for the Ministry of Magic. The charms to protect the camp site. The invisible extension charm. The vault at Gringotts and the idea for the dragon." Harry paused. "The only thing I really did myself was discover Rowen Ravenclaws Diadum, but even then Luna helped me with that."Face it, sis-"

It felt weird hearing him call me that.

"-without you this world would be in the clutches of Voldemort and I would probably be dead."

"You do realize that I helped too, right?" I heard Ron call out, breaking our moment.

"Yeah, you helped me get in the Chamber of Secrets so we could destroy the necklace and destroyed the locket. We are very grateful for that." I responded before I gave my attention back to Harry.

"We both defeated Voldemort." Harry told me.

"Love, come sit down and have some breakfast." Draco said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and led me to the seat beside Eleanore. Once I sat down Draco pressed his lips to mine and gave me a kiss.

When he finished Eleanore pulled on his sleeve and puckered her lips adorably. "Kiss daddy." She said and then puckered up again.

Grinning I watched as Draco lifted her into his arms. "Of course, I could never forget my number 1 girl." He began planting kisses all over her face causing her to start giggling and squirming in his arms.

"Da-dee." She said in a tiny sing-song voice. "That's lotta kisses."

Holding Eleanore with one arm Draco used the other to tickle her belly causing her to squeal with laughter. "How about a lot of tickles." He teased.

When Draco stopped Eleanore decided that it was her turn and mimicked Draco's kisses before she tickled his neck. Draco of course not actually being ticklish there faked laughter and before he set her back down in her seat to finish her breakfast.

"You are amazing with her." Harry said as set down his cup of tea.

"Thanks mate. She is one of the two greatest things in my life."

"Does that second greatest thing in your life happen to be my sister?" He asked.

"Harry." I whispered hastily.