19;

[A/N: here's a bit of a different chapter just for Valentine's Day.]

smut (KISSING)

the taste of mint trailed his lips, plain remains from a different mouth. raw warmth was glowing from his smile, his eyes, the way he moved.

inside, it was slightly more chilly than usual, so they grasped at the temperature as an excuse to hold each other close. arms and legs tangled, one on top of the other.

Dream loved him, with every ounce of blood in his body, every particle and fiber of his skin. there was no way to reverse the burning ash he has trailed behind him.

of course, George loved him as well. he knew it. but George was never very vocal with emotions, so he used his touch, a kiss, or the redness present on his cheeks to express his love for Dream.

nothing could go wrong in this pocket of the universe. somehow, God had messed up and left one spot untouched, one spot where two soulmates could live in perfect harmony together and always. where they could love each other at ease.

affectionate kisses trailed down George's jaw and neck, trailing his collarbone, feeding off of the heat from his skin. it could only tug on Dream's heart more to be touching him like this when he had waited so long, in so much pain.

"Dreamm.." George whispers. he traces harsh, scratching circles into Dream's back as he's shifted further up Dream's torso and closer to his face.

"i love you. don't forget that." Dream replies in between the soft kisses he leaves on George's shoulder.

nothing could be felt, seen or heard other than each other in this dull world. when they weren't together, it seemed like eternity before they got to hear each other's voice again. it rejuvenated them, soothed them, to be together. like a good kind of drug.

"Dream.. on the lips." George whispers, louder this time.

Dream breaks away from George's skin and closes the space between their mouths, lips colliding and moving in sync, like they had memorized every movement about each other. imprinted into the other's mind.

Dream's mind rolls and tumbles with joy. this could be exactly like the first time that he was kissing George and no feeling would change. he still had a racing heart, a million thoughts going several ways, shaking hands with their own minds.

the duo slowly flips positions, George under Dream now. the taller would've most definitely crushed the air out of George's lungs if his weight was completely rested upon him, so he resorted to balancing on his elbows over George, his forearms parallel to George's shoulders.

the kiss slowly unfolds and delves deeper, into white-hot seconds where neither can grasp a single thought and both are just in need, for each other, for their soulmate. lust.

it was in these moments that time seemed to both freeze and lurch forward at an incredible pace. the moment seemed dragged out, like a full pen on a smooth piece of never ending paper, but it also felt like bare seconds before they broke apart, and then neither felt like time with each other could ever be too much.

Dream nearly lost it when George pulled his legs around Dream's torso carefully, nervously so, and left them there.

shivers ran from his hips to his brain stem, hot jolts of lust up his veins. it was a glorious feeling, and he hoped to never leave it. never stop taking the mint taste from George's chapped lips.

Dream's POV

i wake with a start, shooting up in bed. my lungs gulp heaving breaths and my mouth feels burnt and sore. what a strange combination.