But I mean what am I supposed to do..?

He was the one who wanted me to work after all, and I can't very well not show up.

I felt as if I needed to for some reason.

Without a second thought I brush my fingers through my hair and grab the keys.

Well cross the bridge when we get there..
_________________________________

I pull up to the big building that Naruto gave me directions to and my stomach drops.

It's absolutely ginormous..

It has 'Uzumaki Enterprise' in big letters which only succeeds in making the aura of it even more intimidating. I look to my clock and see that I only have 5 minutes before I need to get to his office.

Well so much for preparing myself..

My stomach turns as I leave my car and enter the building, staring in awe at the interior. There's so many things made out of glass I fear that if I sneezed the building would crash.

It's absolutely beautiful..

'just like him.'

I frown at the sudden thought, it was not time to be thinking of such things. I take a deep breath and go to the front desk where a women with black hair greets me with a smile, "Hello sir, what can I do for you this morning?"

I give her a small smile in return. "I was actually looking for Mr. Uzumaki's office, my name is Sasuke Uchiha." I say and her eyes widen slightly.

"I see, so your the new intern! Mr. Uzumakis office will the on the 16 floor." She says politely and points to the elevator on her right.

I mutter a quick 'thank you' before walking over and pressing the button. The metal doors open almost immediately and I step in, my stomach slowly turning in the process.

It would be an understatement to say I was nervous..

Just the thought of seeing him again made me get butterflies and I barely knew the man. I truly needed to get myself together.

'He's your boss!' A voice screams in my head, the same voice that once called him handsome.

'How bipolar.'

I press the golden 16 and do everything in my power to pull myself together. Fix my sweater, run my fingers through my hair, basically anything to keep my mind off the elevator moving closer to the man I'm going to have to face. I truly do not want to become a mess in front of him. It would be quite unfortunate if I did.

I will be confident and collected, look him in the eyes when I speak and efficiently do my work when im told. Yes, that sounded like a solid plan.

That is exactly what I will do.

I step out as the doors open, my nervousness slowly subsiding as a result of my mental plan. 'It will all go smoothly.' I silently say, only half believing it myself.

People in desk surround the office and I immediately start to walk past them to the back, but just as I start to walk a lady comes in my vision.