They leave to get ready and I dress in the appropriate outfit. I hear a knock on my door and all the girls are standing outside of it. I invite them in.

"Can I braid your hair?" Yoonah asks.

I look at all of them and their hair is braided. I nod.

"All the guys are already downstairs and we wanna go down together to get their reactions." Soomin says.

"Have you done anything with Taehyung or Jungkook?" Jiyoung asks.

"Jiyoung!" The other girls yell.

"What? We all wanna know." She says. They all look sheepish and then look at me.

I laugh and say, "No. I haven't done anything with anyone."

"Tonight should be really interesting then." Soomin says.

We all get together and head to the stairs. As we begin to go down, we look at the guys. They are all watching us as we make our way down. When the other girls are near their guys they are immediately pulled close and kissed and things are whispered in their ear. I stand near both my guys and blush.

"You look beautiful." Jungkook says close to my ear. Taehyung nods in agreement.

We all take our seats. "So Jimin was lasts so you ask someone."

"Um...Soomin, truth or dare."

"Dare."

Everyone drinks. "I dare you to go to the bathroom and remove your panties and give them to Jimin."

Soomin hesitates and then makes her way to the bathroom. While she's in there, I turn to Jungkook. "What's the penalty for not doing a dare?"

"Downing two full drinks." He says with a wink.

The bathroom door opens and Soomin walks out. She stands next to Jimin and unfurls her panties from her hand and lets them dangle from one finger in front of him. He takes the panties and puts them in his pocket.

"Emma, truth or dare."

I take a deep breath. "Dare." I take a big gulp of my drink.

"I dare you to kiss both your soulmates." She says.

"That's lame. You had to take off your panties and all she has to do is kiss them?" Jimin says.

"See, Emma is an everything virgin. She has never done anything with anyone. So this is a big deal for her and she gets her first and second kiss."

The guys all nod and I blush. "How do I decided to kiss first?"

"Rock, paper, scissors!" Hobi says.

They do best two out of three and Jungkook wins. I start to get nervous but he grabs my hand and gives it a little squeeze. "Relax."

I lean forward and whisper in his ear. "What if I am bad at kissing?"

He chuckles and says, "Don't worry. You won't be. I'll guide you."

He pecks my cheek and leans in and presses his lips to mine. I close my eyes and focus on the feeling. A few seconds later, I feel his tongue touch my bottom lip and I open my eyes and gasp. As I do, he pushes his tongue into my mouth. My eyes drift closed and I tentatively touch his tongue with me. He inhales sharply and I sigh into the kiss. This continues until someone clears their throat. We slowly pull apart. Jungkook smiles at me and leans to my ear. "You are a very good kisser."

I blush. Taehyung comes to stand in front of me and grabs my hand. He gently pulls me closer to him until our bodies are flush against one another. He leans in and presses our lips together. I inhales loudly through my nose, enjoying the feeling of his lips on mine. He gives me a few gentle kisses and then his fingers brush across his name on my wrists. My mouth opens and a low moan escapes but he swallows it as his tongue enters my mouth. He continues to slowly brush his fingers across that mark, and my whole body feels the kiss. "Okay. That's enough. Let the girl breathe." Yoongi says.