The Chateau

-----------------------------------------------------------
Narrator pov
-----------------------------------------------------------

They watch Talbot talking to Marlowe who was reprimanding him about Charlie's actions. "Not regrettable, sloppy." She says taking the box. "Your poor judgment could've cost us everything." After the fake ring failed, they started to search for them.

"Be careful Nate." Kaylie warns as he drops down and begins to stealthily whack out the two guards. "This is all of the stuff relating to this." Nathan says, and looks through the item and puts his ring in the golden object, it turns and reveals itself to be a decoder. "The Golden Hind. That's what the anagram says." Kaylie says and points at a head piece hanging off the wall.

"Try grabbing that golden animal head. It's the head piece from Drake's ship." Kaylie suggests after they checked all the things they had out on the table. "Right. On it." Nathan says climbing up to the head and pulling it. At that moment, Marlowe's men rushed in and began shooting, "It's a trap!" Charlie shouts and begins shooting while Nathan hangs off of the head piece shooting.

"Could use some help." Kaylie says casually to Nate as gunfire whizzed past her. "On it." He says and shoots the guys who were hounding her, their bullets aimed at Kaylie. "Thanks!" She calls out and continues firing at the opposing men.

After they finish them off, Nathan drops down and takes as many papers as he can possibly get. "Come on, you two!" Charlie yells, and Chloe shouts, "We don't have ally day, their reinforcements could be here at any moment!" Nathan looks up confused as to why they said two, until he sees Kaylie also taking papers.

"You're not the only one who could use this as research. And for references, you need everything you can get." Kaylie says, as she finishes gathering up papers. "Let's go then." She says and they run back through the tunnels firing at anyone who tried to shoot them.

"That way!" Nathan yells and Kaylie follows him along with Charlie and Sully. "Goddamn it. They never let up." Kaylie muttered as they kept going. She shot behind her, and they run up a path into an old train station. "They went this way!" Kaylie ran up and followed Nate as more of Marlowe's men ran towards them bullets whizzing past.

"Keep going!" Nate shouts back towards the others and they shoot their way out of the old station. They get out and more bullets whiz past them as they see the truck, Chloe shoots two men behind then and yells, "Come on!" Charlie and Sully pry open the doors, and they all hurriedly pile into the truck. "Come on!?" Charlie yelled as they were being shot at as they drove, the doors to the back still open. "Close the doors!!" Sully yells and the doors close.

Once the doors close, they drive off and go to their hideout. Once there, Nate begins going over what they told and pieces some things together. "Found anything Nate?" Kaylie asks, sliding over from her spot at the other end of the table. "I think so." He says and motions everyone else over. Pointing to his page he explains, "Sir Francis Drake didn't screw around in the Indies for six months, he sailed straight through to Arabia but here's what's interesting."

He points to the signature on the corner of the map, "That's John Dee's signature." Sully asks, "John Dee?" I tell him, "John Dee was the Queen's closest advisor. A great man, mathematician, and navigator." Charlie approves of my explanation, "Nice explanation, even though you're not from England." Kaylie rolls her eyes saying, "I'm of proud polish and irish descent. Don't even think of talking racism."

"Yeah, if we can steer away from the racism thing, she's right." Nate says and explains, "He sent Sir Francis Drake to Arabia. But the million-dollar question is why. This is where T.E. Lawrence comes in. See before he was Lawrence of Arabia he was an archaeologist, and even when he was a kid he was obsessed with history everything that had to do with Knights and Crusaders. He went all over the place documenting each site where they were."