Eclipse Finale

I walked through the outskirts and climbed up a ladder, walking across a small platform that crumbled under my weight. Falling through the roof, I got the wind knocked out of me which didn't really help. Jumping down a well I walked through it and found water, but it was undrinkable.

"There has to be something I can use." I said as I broke through a door, getting spotted by the enemy. "Oh no.." I dove behind a wall, pulling out my small desert eagle. "What the hell are Marlowe's men here for?" Stealing some more guns, I tucked away my desert eagle, and whacked out all of the guys I encountered.

"I will not stop until I get those to knuckleheads back." I told myself as I shot down even more of Marlowe's men. Shooting down a wall, I climbed up and kept at my gunfire assault. "This is getting ridiculous!" I yelled as I readied the guns on me and shot with my skill.

Using a sniper rifle, I eliminated some of the men, and ran through the buildings, sneaking through some cracks to a balcony that I jumped down from. "Hopefully that's all of them." I said as an RPG was fired at me. "These guys are totally rats!!" I yelled as I shot down more guys.

Picking up am assualt rifle, I took out a guy firing an RPG. After they were gone, a couple of guys rescued me, and I was then on a horse as the previous rider was sniped. Grabbing an RPG, I shot down the gates and left with the guys.

Drinking water the guy from before talked to me, "You are far from home. You don't belong out here, none of you do." I ask why he doesn't finish me and he says, "Are you my enemy?" I answer, "Croft. My name is Croft." I said extending my hand to him. "Salim. I am the sheikh of this tribe." He introduces shaking my hand.

"I apologize if this sounds forward, but I'd like to borrow a horse. I don't have much to offer in return, but-" he interrupts, "You plan to attack the English caravan alone?" I tell him, "They have two of my friends. They're looking for the lost city of Ubar, only one of my friends know the way. They took my second friend hostage as extra leverage. But as soon as they find it, they'll kill them."

Salim tells me, "If they find the city, we're all dead. Three thousand years ago, King Solomon commanded the power of the Djinn. Demons, born of smokeless fire. Until they rebelled. He imprisoned them in a vessel brass, and cast it into the depths of the city. Iram became a place of evil, cursed by the tormented spirits of the Djinn."

He says, "The English must not reach the city, if they unleash the power of the Djinn..." I tell him, "We don't have enough time do we?" He tell me his plan, "Tonight, rest. Tomorrow they enter the canyons. We'll take them there."

The next morning he gives me one of their newer horses, "She has not been fully broken yet. Be careful." I hopped on her back and she reared up, "Shhhh, shhhhh. It's okay girl, it's okay." I soothed her and she calmed down. We set out, and I rode on her, her speed was amazing and faster than the others.

"Is it much farther?" I asked and he says, "Should be up ahead." We see the convoy, and I follow Salim through the shortcut. "Now is our chance!" I jumped off of my horse, and began taking out the menial cars, like how Nate did back when we were trying to rescue Schäfer.

Riding further ahead, I shot down the guys hounding Salim. Salim lost his horse and rode on mine until we caught up to his horse. "Jump Salim!" I yelled and he got back on his horse as we rode up to the car Nate and Sully were in.

"Nate, Sully! You there?" A guy leaned out preparing to shoot me, but Nate punched him out. "Nate!" I yelled, and Sully threw the guy out the top once he stuck his head out. "You guys are alive!" I yelled and Nate hopped on the back of my horse.

"Sully!" I yelled as he was about to tossed off a truck. Jumping on leaving Nate to steer my horse, "I got you!" I yelled as he began slipping from my grip. "Salim, grab him!" I yelled and Salim took Sully on his horse. I punched out the guy on the truck, and jumped back onto my horse, holding onto Nate.