Feng Jiu shook her head and held his hand, leading him out from within the crowd of people, to walk towards the Feng Residence.

As they walked along, their steps slow, she did not speak. Old Patriarch Feng at her side allowed himself to be led by her as she liked and just followed behind obediently, occasionally peeking at her cautiously, wondering why she had cried?

"Little Feng, do you still have money?" He asked warily.

Feng Jiu's steps stopped and she turned to look at her Grandfather, before she fished out a nugget of silver to give to him.

Old Patriarch Feng took it delightedly and his mouth split into a grin as he said: "You wait here for Grandfather for a moment. Do not run off." As he spoke, he bounced his way away.

Not long after, the old man came running back, and he hid something within his hand and presented it to Feng Jiu like he was revealing a priceless treasure and said: "Nah, Grandfather bought it for you. It's your favourite! Sugared Lotus Seeds! After you eat these Sugared Lotus Seeds, you won't be crying anymore!"

Hearing those words and looking at the packet of Sugared Lotus Seeds in his hand, her throat choked up, her heart suddenly felt as if it had been filled by something, something warm, but felt slightly bitter, wanting to cry out "Grandfather", but not daring to call out aloud.

CHAPTER 122: Missing Person in the Feng Residence

"My face is veiled! How do you know I am your Little Feng?" Her hand grasped at the packet of Sugared Lotus Seeds, as she asked the question in her heart aloud.

Afterall, even Murong Yi Xuan and Su Ruo Yun had not been able to recognize her at all, so how had her Grandfather managed to?

Who knew it, but her words drew a gaze filled with disdain from the Old Patriarch.

"Your Grandfather had watched you grow up from birth and are you now telling me just by putting a veil across your face I will not be able to recognize you? Moreover, your Grandfather has merely just gone into secluded cultivation for a few months, how could I not be able to recognize you?"

Hearing his words, Feng Jiu then remembered that before the incident occurred, the Old Patriarch had been in secluded cultivation and he had just come out from seclusion and had immediately come out in search of wine. She was guessing that the old man still had yet to see the imposter Feng Qing Ge back in the Feng Residence.

"Then have you managed to remember which family you are from already?"

Old Patriarch Feng looked at her and shook his head as he said with a sigh: "Little Feng, Grandfather has just come out from seclusion after just a few months, but why do I feel like you have become foolish? You are my granddaughter, so whichever family you belong to, I will naturally belong to that family! Do you still need to ask?"

A corner of Feng Jiu's mouth twitched. Although what he said wasn't exactly wrong in anyway, but, why did it sound somewhat strange for her to hear that? Moreover, it was obvious that he still had not recalled who he is himself!

The two of them strolled on the streets a good half of the day and when they came near to the main doors of the Feng Residence, she stopped in her tracks and said: "You can just go back now! The next time you come out, do not give the Feng Guards the slip again or you will forget the way home once more."

Old Patriarch Feng thought what she said sounded weird and he glanced at the doors of the Feng Residence, before turning back to see Feng Jiu having turned around to walk away where he asked in puzzlement: "Little Feng, aren't you going back with Grandfather? Where are you still going off to?"