"Oh yeah. Mum gets it for us cause it's cheaper and it makes my hair soft," Fred chuckled back as he massaged it into his hair. He did the same to Amelia massaging the strawberry shampoo in her hair as she began to relax under his touch. Fred lathered on soap onto her skin making sure to touch every part of her body.

Soon Amelia found herself moaning under his touch, she was already wet as his fingers rubbed her clit in small gentle circles. "Ohhh Fred," Amelia moaned as her eyes went to the back of her head. Before she knew it Amelia was pinned against the wall with her legs wrapped around Fred's waist. Amelia rocked her hips back and forth trying to create some sense of release for herself but instead Fred roughly went deep inside her.

With the cool tiles pressed against her back, the steam rising in the air from the hot water and the couple's moans echoing in the bathroom Amelia felt her toes curl as Fred began to pound into her. She gripped his hair tightly swearing as he spoke dirty things into her ear. By now Amelia thought she would be used to his size, but it still took her time to adjust to how big Fred was.

One of his hand pressed against the wall and another around Amelia's throat, Fred kissed her harshly. "You're so fucking gorgeous," He snarled staring deeply into Amelia's eyes as he pounded into her.

There was nothing more heated than this moment for Amelia. There was no longer that sweet friend like Freddie, all she could see was passion, lust, hunger and maybe even love. Her skin was on fire and Amelia could feel her insides being flipped as she got closer and closer to climaxing. Her back arched against the wall.

Fred's body was glowing under the low dimmed bathroom light. His hair falling on his forehead with small drops of water falling of the end. The veins in his arm's and neck becoming more visible as his final thrust became weaker and his kisses became sloppier. "Fuck Whisp I'm going to cum," Fred said breathless.

"Then fucking cum," Amelia responded harshly as she bucked her hips deeper into Fred.

Amelia could feel her brain go all fuzzy and the same knot in her stomach formed as she cam undone with Fred. She felt the warm liquid shoot into her, her mouth dropped, and her eyes went wide from the heavenly feeling. The couple spent the rest of the shower cleaning up themselves before drying off.

It was late at night and there had been no disturbance for a couple of hours. Amelia was laying in Fred's arms reading one of her Legilimecy book's, while Fred entertained himself by playing with Amelia's hair. She wished this moment could last forever, she wanted to lie in his arms every day and read while he braided her hair or touched her skin. She wanted Fred Weasley.

"I hate to do this, but I think I hear Katie and Lee downstairs," Fred said bursting Amelia out of her little bubble. She could hear their faint voices too and wondered if getting caught would even be that bad.

"Are they yelling at each other?" Amelia asked as their voices started to become louder and louder. She couldn't exactly make out what they were saying but she was intrigued enough to go and see.

As Fred and Amelia made their way down the stairs they began to hear Katie's loud shrieks echoing across the Gryffindor tower. "What's it to you anyways? I thought you were with Odette."

"I am with Odette but even I don't think you're that desperate to sleep with some lousy Durmstrang," Lee spat back the cockiness in his tone was sharp and hard to miss. Though Amelia was shocked when she heard Katie was with a Durmstrang only a couple hours ago.

"I don't even understand why you're so upset about this. It sounds to me like you're jealous and can't get over me. Lee I've moved on and it's about time you did too," Katie replied knowing it would drive Lee absolutely insane.

"Get over you! Are you fucking kidding me you're the one whose been jealous of Odette ever since she spoke to me."

"Fuck you! I've got nothing to be jealous about that wretched looking girl." Both Fred and Amelia knew this argument was going to turn into something a lot worse, so they decided to quickly take control.

Fred went straight to Lee trying to calm him down as he screamed at Katie across the room. And Amelia tried holding Katie back from throwing punches at Lee. The two were always good friends and they did make a somewhat good couple but clearly both weren't over each other.

Both angry and stubborn Gryffindor's were taken to their dormitories. Katie ranted on about how Lee was being a complete jerk to the mystery Durmstrang boy and how he kept trying to pick small fights with him. She told Amelia how he started the argument saying she could do better and shouldn't be so desperate for male validation. Katie screamed, kicked and cried as she took her anger out all Amelia could do was listen and try to comfort her friend as best as she could.

Meanwhile Lee did the same as he ranted on how Katie was being a so called 'stuck up bitch' and how she took things way to seriously. The boy was shouting all the terrible things Katie had done to him. At one point Lee was so furious he could feel a headache coming through and with all the yelling he had been doing his throat was sore and the boy was drained.

'Finally, she's asleep,' Amelia thought to herself as she pulled the cover's over Katie. The sun was starting to rise the golden rays painting the most beautiful colours across the sky. The gentle snowfall covered the windowsill, and a mist covered the air. Tree's were covered in snow creating a peaceful picture in Amelia's head. Amelia fell asleep to the softs sounds of the birds chirping and let her mind take her to a place where her she could dream.