Maybe she had been far too caught up with Fred on her mind that she was barely paying attention to her friends. Was she being a bad friend? Did Katie even mention anything about a guy she was seeing? Amelia thought to herself.

"You know I heard a couple Hufflepuffs say they were throwing a party should we go," Susan suggested. Once everyone was ready the group made their way out of the common room and down towards the kitchen where the Hufflepuff's common room was.

As they went deeper into the castle the music was pumping through the floors and couples could be seen making out in the dark hallways. Clouds of smoke covered most of the room and the smell of alcohol fresh on their nose was smelt. Every corner was filled with multiple people dancing drinking or smoking. Susan instantly grabbed Amelia's hand and the two hit the dance floor. By the looks of it Susan was well known almost everywhere multiple Hufflepuffs greeted her and introduced themselves to Amelia.

Soon it started to get overcrowded in the common room, the feeling of sweaty bodies were around the two girls and the air was becoming hot and humid. Amelia had taken a couple shots and could barely see who she was dancing with. Was it Susan? But before she could answer her question Amelia was pulled away from the sweaty crowd by Fred.

"Fred where are we going," Amelia whined wanting to stay at the party, but Fred didn't respond. Instead, he began to lead her back to the Gryffindor tower flipping her on his shoulder when she continued asking questions.

The Gryffindor common room was completely abandoned, the gentle fire crackling and the wind howling against the rattling windows. Amelia was led up to Fred's dorm the door kicked open before she was plopped onto the bed. Lust was filled in Fred's eyes and hunger in Amelia's. Quickly using muffilato and 'colloportus' Fred threw his wand across the room before bringing his lips to Amelia's. His hands travelled down to his pants quickly undoing the buckle from his belt wasting no time. She pulled his boxers down revealing his hard on.

At first she began to stroke him, but Fred had other plans. "Open wide princess," Fred smirked down at her.

Amelia gave a small smile back at him preparing herself for what was coming next. "Good Girl," Fred's voice raspy as she slowly opened her mouth.

Instantly he grabbed a fistful of her hair and Amelia felt herself gag as his member was shoved down her throat. Fred moved his hips back and forth pushing harder and faster each time. Amelia barely had any control with what she was doing, tears picked at her eyes and breaths were left to a minimum. As Fred slammed into her harder Amelia tried her best not to gag but failed miserably.

She loved seeing him go rough and harsh with her. Looking up at him seeing him in his Godly state was enough to make her stomach flip. As he took in deep and heavy breaths thrusting himself further into Amelia he was reaching closer to his climax.

"Yes. Fuck yes," Fred moaned as he threw his head back. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and with no warning Amelia felt the typical warm liquid squirt down her throat. "Take it like a good girl Amelia," Fred warned as he gave his final weak thrusts. His hands intertwined with hers as he lifted her up and dragged her towards the bathroom.

Fred hopped straight into the shower turning on the water as he waited for Amelia to join in. As she removed the rest of her clothing Amelia noticed how red her lips and cheeks had gotten. The gentle stains of salty tears crowded around her eyes and as usual her hair was a mess.

She stepped into the shower to see Fred applying 'women's strawberry shampoo.' "Strawberry shampoo isn't that the kind Ginny uses?" Amelia giggled at the fact her boyfriend shared everything with his siblings including shampoo's and conditioners.