Chapter 10- Spying

Thomas
"Hey shanks" I said as me and Newt walked up to everyone infront of school. "Hey greenie". "Gally I swear to god if you call me that one more time I will punch you". He laughed.

"Did you make a plan" Sonya asked. "Kind of we can talk about it at lunch though" I replied. "So we should probably get you all a timetable" T said. "Yeah and we can ask to have the same classes I'm sure they will let us".

We managed to persuade the receptionist and now we have the same classes, the gladers can go by there names which is good and our lockers were next to each other as well.

Minho was walking in front of me and I couldn't see his WCKD tattoo I guess we all had the same idea and covered them up. Mine is the most annoying i have to say it literally reads to be killed by group B not exactly subtle.

Me and T were trying to stay away from the pack to avoid more questions we know it won't be easy at lunch though. Our first period is maths which has Scott and Lydia in from the pack.

As I walked in the room Lydia came up to me "umm hi Stiles she said you know that letter". "Yes" I said not in the mood. "Well I was just wondering if I could see it again I want to check something". "Fine" I said come to my house tonight but after that don't mention it again. She nodded and walked back to Scott.

"Hey Stiles you ok" Newt asked "yeah yeah I'm fine". We sat down ready for class Newt on my right and Scott on my left. While the teacher was writing something on the board Scott whispered "Stiles".

"Yes" I whispered back. "I know this is probably the wrong time but I can't get your necklace out of my head you know the one Liam saw". I saw newts head lift up next to me "you wear it" he asked. "Yes Newt everyday" I replied. "Uhh Scott it's a bit personal even my friends from when I was missing don't know well except Newt".

The teacher then turned around before he could reply dodged that one I thought.

Liam
Me Corey and Hayden had just finished our first class and we had decided that we would go invisible first and listen to Stiles and Alisons friends then if we don't get anything from them we will talk. We saw some of the boys go to the changing room so we followed them in.

There were 4 boys we don't know there names because Stiles hasn't introduced us yet but that didn't matter. (Aris, Frypan, Gally, Minho) we walked into the locker room invisible and stood next to one of the lockers.

"Wonder what greenie made up for a plan" one said. "I don't know Gally but you have got to stop calling Thomas that one day he will punch you". The one Gally we now know his name rolled his eyes. "Well Minho I couldn't care less it wouldn't be the first time he's punched me." All four of them laughed so we now know Minho and Gally.

"Anyway as I was saying it better be a good plan" Gally said. "I'm sure it will be not all Thomas's plans end up with one of us dying". "Really Aris name one" the guy who we don't know said. "Uhhhhh him and Teresa killing the griever". "True true" Minho said "but they have had practice and this time they actually had bullets not just spear like in the maze".

Maze what maze I thought. "Yeah and there was only one I bet even I could do that" Gally said. "Ok ok Gally definitely". "I could" Gally said huffing. "No you couldn't Fry's right Thomas's shot is amazing only seen him miss once and that was because Newt pushed him". "Fine you win" Gally grumbled.

Me Hayden and Corey looked at each other. We didn't find out much just there names, Stiles can shoot a gun well and something about a maze. "What have we got next" Minho said "lacrosse" Gally answered.

"Right get changed now Thomas and Newt will have to turn up late we can't exactly get changed in front of everyone" Minho said. Why I thought that is weird but then I saw it they all took there tops off and there upper body's were littered with scars.

"What the hell" I whispered. Do stiles and Alison have this too I thought. "Hey Frypan what's that it wasn't there in the safe haven" Aris said pointing to a scar. What's the safe haven I thought. "Oh yeah let's just say sometimes I'm not the best with a knife". "Oh my shuck" Minho said "I can't wait to tell Thomas that".

"Just get changed" Gally said "the bell will go in a minute". They were right so me Corey and Hayden made our way out the room. "Oh my god they have so many scars" Hayden said. "Yeah but they arnt all old" said Corey "some looked quite fresh like they were from a month ago". "We need to tell Scott and the others at lunch".

Thomas
Me and Newt went away from the others to talk. We talked about the necklace and how I always wore it. The bell then went. "Oh Newt we need to go lacrosse is next".

We walked into the changing room. "Hey Stiles" Scott said. "Hey Greenie" Gally said. I walked up to him and punched him. He fell to the floor. "Told ya" Minho said. And Gally groaned "thanks a lot Thomas". I laughed "I warned you". Scott stood there shocked. "He deserved it" I said.

All the gladers laughed. Me and Newt talked until everyone had left then we got changed. We then left and walked outside. "YOUR LATE TAKE A LAP". "Newt can't I said he has a limp on his right leg". "Fine stilinski but you can go".

Newt walked over to the lacrosse stands where all the girls were sat. I started jogging and I knew the gladers would be confused to why I was running so slow but I don't want my cover completely blown.

It took me forever to finish and when I got to the end I collapsed on the floor panting. Minho crouched down next to me "Thomas what the hell are you doing you can run one hundred of these laps without even breaking a sweat". "I know that" I snapped but Stiles couldn't.

He rolled his eyes.

Please comment and leave any ideas 🖤