Chapter Three

Rachelle's P.O.V

"Congratulations, Adam! You have won the WWE Championship! It only took you what? Like ten years?" Austin asks as he gets in the ring with Adam on Monday Night Raw. 

"That's cute, Austin. Last time I checked, the last title you held was the NXT Championship, which I brought prestige too." Adam tells Austin, and he smiles, nodding at him. 

"Yeah, well we will see who's cute come Sunday when I beat you for that WWE Championship at Summer Slam." Austin tells him, and my jaw drops. 

"Oh yeah? Well, why don't you go ask your wife and daughter if they will need a new father, and new husband, because once I am done with you, you won't even be able to hold either of them in your arms again." Adam says, causing Austin to throw down his mic, and tackle Adam. 

He lays punches left, and right on Adam's face until the referee pulls them apart. I run down to the ring, and pull Austin to face me. Adam stands up, smirking at us, throwing me a wink. "You better be glad they are holding us back, because Sunday there won't be anywhere to run, Bay Bay." Austin says, looking directly into Adam's eyes. 

"See you Sunday, Theory." Adam says, and looks over at me. "I meant you, Rachelle." 

Austin goes to attack him again when I pull him back. "Save it for Sunday." I tell him, and his chest heaves up and down. He clenched and unclenched his jaw, and squeezes his fists together. "Come on, let's get out of here." I tell him, and make my way through the ropes. Austin looks back over at Adam, flipping him off with both hands before turning and walking up the ramp with me. 

Marlana's P.O.V

"The much anticipated returns of Marlana Nicole, and Roman Reigns here tonight, at Summer Slam!" Michael Cole announces. 

"That's right! The power couple looks to both obtain gold, as we finally get Goldberg vs Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship, and Marlana Nicole finally faces Sasha Banks for the Smackdown Women's Championship!" Beth Phoenix announces. 

"And let's not forget Adam Cole vs Austin Theory in their heated battle tonight!" Corey Graves announces. 

"It is definitely a big match feel for every one of these matches tonight. They don't call it mini mania for no reason." Tom Phillips says, and they kick it back to the kick off show. 

"Hey baby girl." Roman says as he enters the locker room. "We're finally back!" 

"I know. I can't wait." I tell him, pushing up on my toes to press my lips to his. "We're opening the show." 

"And I'm closing." He says with a smile. "I'm so happy you still get this moment. I was so worried. 

"I know you were babe, but we are here. We are healthy, and there is nothing in this world that could ruin this day for us." I tell him, and he wraps his arms around me. 

"Marlana and Sasha! Head to Gorilla!" They backstage crew yells. 

"That's my cue. I'll see you in a few minutes!" I tell him, and peck him on the lips before walking out of the room. 

My music hits, and I make my way down to the ring. Sasha comes out next, and looks across the ring into my eyes. The two of us are one in the same. We've loved wrestling since a very young age, and never really had a plan B. Nothing else mattered to us, and we would be damned if the whole world didn't know it.

A lock up starts to match, and we both fight to get the first hold of the match. I push her off into the ropes, and she uses it as momentum to come back, and hit me with a shoulder tackle. She runs back to the ropes, and I meet her with a drop kick in the middle of the ring.