♡ The Story of The Little Kitten ♡

Start from the beginning

"Can we go buy some stickers?"

Lorenzo picks me and carries me to our bed before wrapping me in my Hello Kitty blanket like a burrito.

My name is Cat so technically I could call it a purrito.

NASA should hire me.

I should be the next president.

"Stickers, mia vita?"

"Mhm! I love 'em and I wanna put them all over your face if that's okie?"

Lorenzo leans forward while I'm stuck in the purrito he's put me in and kisses my nose. "Anything for you."

I start crying.

I cant fluffing help it, he's too kind.

"Baby," Lorenzo cradles me in his arms, "whats wrong, my love?"

My tears fall harder at his sweet words of worry. I love how kind he is to me.

"Nothing," I smile while giving him a sweet kiss on his lips, "You're just very good to me."

I notice his watery eyes and unwrap myself from the purrito, wanting to shower him with cuddles and kisses.

"Did I make you cry?" I sniffle a little too hard.

"No, I just realized that... that I-"

"That you," I kiss him on his sweet lips in between my words.

"That we have to get ready. You want to go get some stickers, no?"

I knew that's not what he wanted to say but I let is slide. He'll talk to me when he's comfortable.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"This one?" I ask Lorenzo for his opinion while he carries a basket with multiple sticker books in them.

We were at a craft store and whenever Lorenzo saw me pick up something, he'd put it in the basket.

Generous man.

I don't deserve it.

I also don't deserve my bladder yelling at me to pee right now either.

"What's wrong?"

"What makes you think something is wrong?"

Lorenzo raises his eyebrows, "Your face, baby. Do you need to go use the bathroom, hm?"

Swoon.

Double swoon.

How does he know everything?

I eagerly nod and Lorenzo holds my hand, guiding us to the family bathroom. "Are we going to do the sexy time?"

"Don't tempt me."

Quickly, I do my business but before I'm able to pull my jeans back up, Lorenzo does it for me. "Whoa brutha." He's feeling up on my patootie and I don't think the family bathroom would appreciate the unholy things we're doing.