He wanted to get that boy out of his head. Even when he was high that night, that boy was the only thing he could think about. It was crazy, they met like what? A week ago? 

Suddenly someone was crossing the street and Sapnap needed to stop the car very quickly. His whole body tilted forward and he eyed the boy in front of him with narrowed eyes.

"You almost killed me again, dickhead!".

Sapnap looked closely at the boy in front of his car and he slowly recognized that stupid beanie.

"Get off the road", Sapnap said.

"Stop trying to kill m-", Quackity tilted his head and leaned forward "- have you been crying?".

Sapnap frowned and wiped his wet cheek with his left hand.

Without even asking, Quackity got into the car and seated himself in the passenger seat.

"What the fuck? Get out?", Sapnap leaned over and opened the door. 

Quackity closed it again.

"Look, I hate you. I hate you so much but... I still can't stand people crying".

"I don't want you to play my therapist. Get out", the boy in the driver's seat said. 

"Don't you think that it's good to talk to somebody?", Quackity still didn't dare to look up. 

"No and especially not to you".

"Alright, then... don't talk. I don't want to push you", Quackity shrugged. 

"You... what? You got into my car without asking and now you're telling me you don't want to push me into talking?", Sapnap shook his head and frowned.

"Yes, that's exactly what I am saying".

"Alright, let's go", the boy with the beanie put his seatbelt on. 

"What are you doing?", Sapnap asked.

"It's noon and it's time for lunch. Let's go eat something, I'm hungry".

"Seriously, what is wrong with you?".

"Nothing, but there's something wrong with you", Quackity pointed a finger at Sapnap's chest.

"Excuse me?", Sapnap looked offended and scoffed.

"Maybe a little bit of company could help you", Quackity mumbled.

"And I volunteer as Tribute", he placed a hand on his chest and the other one was in the air, palm facing Sapnap. 

Sapnap snorted and turned his head on the road.

"I won't get rid of you, am I right?", he asked and started the car.

"Nope".

They decided to eat at Burger King and they drove through the drive-through and got some food. 

"What did you tell Karl about me?", Sapnap suddenly asked.

Quackity took a sip of his drink and put it away after that. He frowned.

"Why do you care?", he turned his head to the boy next to him.

"Just tell me. I don't want you to spread any lies about me".

Quackity rolled his eyes.

"I told him the truth", he answered and looked back forward. 

"Yeah? And what exactly is "the truth"?".

"That the only thing you can do is get high and drunk", Quackity crossed his arms and looked Nick dead in the eyes.

"You don't even know me, why are you telling him shit like that?", he got mad.

"Oh so you think that it's not true? You literally came to Dream's house yesterday high as fuck".

"How do you even remember that, you were asleep like a little child that needs to sleep at 8 fucking o'clock".

"You can't accept the truth, am I right?".

Sapnap swallowed.

"You don't know shit about me", he murmured and turned his car on. 

They drove home in silence. When they arrived at Quackity's house, he started talking again.

"You know, I actually wanted to help you but you are just too scared. Yeah, you're scared! That's exactly what you are, oh my god", he scoffed and shook his head.

"Shut up", Sapnap said.

He leaned over and opened Quackity's door again. 

"Get out now. You wasted my time".

"You need help, man. You know that", Quackity got out of the car.

"Even though you're a dick and you have proven that today again... if there's no one you can talk to then there's still me", he said.

"Not as a friend, just think about me as a...", Quackity took a deep breath "...you're a dickhead that needs help".

"Yeah, you've already said that earlier", Sapnap rolled his eyes. 

"Maybe I can help you, just don't be a dickhead to me anymore... to anyone", the boy outside bit the inside of his cheek.

"And calm down with the smoking and that stuff. It's not good", he waved quickly, closed the door, and went inside the house behind him. 

"Whatever", Sapnap mumbled and started the car.

"Calm down with the smoking and that stuff"

As if that's so easy. It's like the only thing that helps him. When he's high, he feels like nothing cares anymore which is pretty ironic because in that exact moment his real life is going downhill. It has always been going downhill, hasn't it? Were there even good times in his life? He couldn't really think of any. But that could change, right? He's 17 and he still has his whole life to live. To be honest, that thought scared him. Life has already brought so many bad things and he really didn't want to experience more of them. He only wanted to have the life he always wanted. 

A life with love.

Maybe he'd find it. Maybe he'd find love. He really hoped to find it someday. 

What he didn't know is that the life he always had wanted, had already started. That the person that'd show him what love really is was already in his life. But he didn't have noticed that. 

Yet. 

--------------------

Hey, here's chapter six :D Thank you guys for the support on the last chapters, thank you so much. I really didn't think that this book would get any reads at all but I'm really happy that people enjoy this story so far :) I love you and I hope you like this chapter!! Stay healthy <3

twitter for updates: cyleedd