At that moment, Guan Xi Lin seemed to have forgotten the day that Feng Jiu had faced against the entire pack of wolves all by herself without a single ounce of fear and did not remember how much like the malevolent God of Death himself she had looked when she stole those lives from them then.

All that he remembered was that she was a girl, a girl merely fifteen years of age, regardless that she had a malevolent side to her, but she was just a younger sister that needed him to protect as an elder brother.

When Feng Jiu heard him saying that, she could not help it but to laugh: "Big Brother. Your martial arts are meant for big men like you, where the emphasis is on power. The martial arts I use, uses the enemy's power against themselves, where mere ounces would lift a ton."

As she spoke, she suddenly seemed to have thought of something and she asked: "Big Brother. I remember you telling me you are practicing your own Guan Family's mental cultivation. Am I right?"

"That's right, it's the Guan Family's mental cultivation method, and in martial arts as well. Little Jiu, you want to learn it? Big Brother will teach you."

She laughed and shook her head. "No, I mean I have a mental cultivation scroll that will be suitable for you." She tossed the Cosmos Sack with its spirit mark already removed over to him.

"In there, is the scroll that you should read through carefully for a period of time. Take a break from your martial arts training for a while and practise this mental cultivation method first."

CHAPTER 62: Underground Black Market

"Little Jiu, you are giving the Cosmos Sack to me entirely? What about yourself?"

Guan Xi Lin opened up the Cosmos Sack and besides seeing a mental cultivation scroll that had the words "Raging Flames of the Dragons and Tigers" written across its cover, he saw that was quite a bit of valuables and money with several other bottles and tins, which made him look up in puzzlement to ask: "Why are you giving me so much stuff?"

He took the scroll out to take a look and his eyes widened up with incredulity. "Heaven Grade mental cultivation! ? I..... I am seeing it correctly right?" For a mental cultivation scroll like this, it was believed that even the royalty of the Sun Glory Country would not be able to possess a single one of these!

It must be known that Heaven Grade mental cultivation scrolls were the most precious treasures among treasures and it would be impossible to find a single scroll in a country ranked as the lowly ninth grade. Then, where had she possibly have gotten it from?

At that moment, the hands holding the mental cultivation scroll were trembling slightly, highly excited and suddenly almost feeling as if it was scorching hot.

To think that he would be so fortunate to be able to see a Heaven Grade mental cultivation scroll! It was just too incredible!

"That's right, it's a Heaven Grade mental cultivation scroll, and it also cultivates strength as well, which suits you just right." She smiled and said: "Your arm makes it impossible for you to train in your martial arts and swordplay now, so stop doing them for a period. Use the time to fully memorise the mental cultivation scroll first, and I'll give you another Heaven Grade scroll for martial arts when the time comes."

The mental cultivation scroll had been found from among the things her Master had handed down to her and she had thought it was highly suitable for Guan Xi Lin, hence she had brought it out.

"Can I really cultivate with this?" His eyes were sparkling as he looked at Feng Jiu.

"Of course." She nodded and said: "If there is anything you do not understand, you can ask me."