Chapter 5

The bell finally rung. I couldn't wait to get out of this class, I could feel the guy who saved me stare at me. It was awkward!

Once I left I saw Rhydian. "Hey Rh-" then I got pulled back. Once I was turned towards that person, it was Katrina!...I thought it would've been the guy.

"Who do you think you are getting all the new boys? You're nothing but trash, worthless! Your parents can't even buy you proper shoes or a brush for that messy hair of yours." The 3 K's were starting to tearing up my uniform until Rhydian came rushing by my side. As well as the strange boy.

"Hey! Leave her alone. She's not worthless or trash, unlike you three acting all special as if you get special treatment! You're not that special just to clarify, you three are just regular people who have nothing better to do in their lives,"

Rhydian dragged me away and I was glad. He saved me, again. We were heading for the doors until I noticed the guy following us. Or I think he is.

"Rhydian, you notice the guy following us?" He just nodded his head, "Do you know him?" I shook my head but explained to him what had happened in class.

By the time I finished my story, I was in front of my second class. "We'll talk later. Be careful please," he hugged me and placed a kiss on my head. I was too shocked after that. I came back to earth when somebody tapped me on my shoulder.

"Hey you better get into class." I realized that voice belonged to the same guy! Just who is he anyway? He's so mysterious...I want to find out. Since he's in this class too, I decided to sit next to him.

"Do you have to sit there?"

"Well I wanted too. Is there a problem?" I asked nicely. He just shook his head. Whoa. Where did I get this confidence from.

"I wanted to thank you properly. For saving me this morning from that fall." All he did was shrug his shoulders. "So, I'm Maddy. Whats your name?"

"You don't need to know." After that he put his head down. Rude much! I didn't bother with him after that.

.....

Lunch time! I'm starving. Rhydian and I began to eat our lunch when the new kid sat with us. He has the nerve! "Hey," Rhydian said.

He didn't say anything. Just nodded his head. "So, can I come over today?" I looked at Rhydian shocked. I didn't think he'd want to come visit.

"Um...sure. I guess so," He just smiled and continued eating. I could feel somebody staring at me, I turned a little to face the boy next to me and he immediately turned his head.

Then I heard 3 pair of heels, oh no. What'll they do this time? I put my hoodie on quickly just in case. Closer, closer they came. I knew they were close enough because I can smell their horrible perfume. I prepared myself but nothing spilled...I peeked from under my hood and saw them just walk past.

I was surprised. "You ok Mads?"

"I'm not sure..." Rhydian just gave me a questioning look. "Normally the 3 K's would dump or pour something on me but this time they didn't."

"Really? Well it's probably because of what I said that they stopped messing with you." But that was yesterday or the other day. They messed with me this morning....and I didn't tell him about it. Should I?

"Maybe..." Nope. I won't tell him, it's nothing anyway.

"Well, just let it be. Don't mind them. Finish your food ok?" I just smiled at him.

The rest of the day was ok. It turns out the guy is in ALL of my classes and I don't know why but I'm always missing his name. Its frustrating!

Rhydian and I walked home. I felt like we were being followed but I don't think so. I looked behind me and nobody was there.

"You ok? You've been looking back as if somebody's there," ignore it Maddy. "Yeah I'm fine,"

Once we stepped into my yard, I smelled a different scent. Rhydian smelled it too since his nose was also in the air. "Whats that scent?"

"I don't know, it's different than what I've smelled," I don't get it. Is there another wolf blood? I sniffed the trail which lead...into my house! I ran, bursting through the door. I was not expecting this...