Should I thank Yoojung, for being my savior this time? Finally I can breathe with relief.

"Tae, I'll go to the toilet for a while," I whispered to him.

Taehyung nodded his head.

Jungkook-then got up from his chair, "I'll take care of the bill", talking to his wife. Yoojung was the same too, nodding his head in affirmation of her husband.

Taehyung and Yoojung stay at the dining table.

"How? Have you practiced?" Taehyung opened the chat regarding their last meeting.

"Failed"

"Like what I thought. Just try again"

"I'm still traumatized if I have to repeat it again, Taehyung-ssi. That night I really wanted to tell you but I don't have your number. I don't have friends to tell you even."

Taehyung was silent for a moment "Ah right, write down your number. If there is time, let's continue with the next tips", handed his cell phone to Yoojung.

Yoojung wrote down the number then returned Taehyung's cellphone back.

-----------

"Hyun, let's go"

Jungkook hurriedly put on his long coat running after opening my door.

"Yes Director", I also ran after him.

We had to catch a plane to Busan because suddenly the project in Busan pushed forward a meeting schedule with JJK COMPANY.

"They are really troublesome", Jungkook sighed while holding his head.

"Yesterday they asked to be pushed back, today suddenly asked forward", Jungkook chuckled irritably.

And I had to hear every single one of them all the way to the airport. When it comes to work. Jungkook is in very NORMAL mode. All he thinks about is work, work and work. In the sense that he is a man who upholds principles and responsibilities.

.

Yoojung typed something on his cell phone.

Taehyung-ssi, do you have time?

A few minutes later, Yoojung's cellphone notification sound was heard.

Tell me the time and place

Then Yoojung replied.

Park like we usually met. 1 hour to go?

Taehyung replied.

OKAY!

.

Arriving at the airport, Jungkook and I immediately entered our plane.

I gave news to my husband via text message

Tae, I'm going to Busan. Sudden trip. Probably going home late = (

It didn't take long for my husband to reply immediately.

Yes Baby. I Love You =)

After reading my husband's reply, I switched airplane mode on my cellphone. Take a quick glance at Jungkook who is still busy with his cellphone. Maybe he did the same as me, said goodbye to his wife.

.

"Taehyung-ssi, the guardian of the student from the school where I teach gave this to me. Looks like this film is good for us to discuss", showed the movie ticket.

"Cinema?"

Yoojung shook her head, "It's like seeing a movie in the cinema, but this is from inside each car. So you don't have to be afraid of the crowd of people around who will see you and we just need to sit down during the filming. How?"