Never Ending Pain

Start from the beginning

The genjutsu was released and my eyes widened. "B-Boruto." I stuttered out my hand was in his stomach I started shaking I couldn't take my hand out. All eyes were on us. "You let your emotions take control you die." Kirai said before kicking me in the side and my hand went out of Boruto as I flew into the wall. Boruto screamed in pain as Sakura came running down to attend to his wounds. Naruto came at Kirai and they engaged in battle, Naruto was angry and so was Kurama. I gathered all my strength to get up from the spot I'm al ready low on chakra. Boruto's blood was on my hand I was already shaking. Kirai came at me with Chidori charged in her hand. 

"This is your end, I will have the Biju." She screamed and I closed my eyes and braced for impact but it never came. I opened my eyes but I wished I didn't, Dad was in front of me the Chidori was through his stomach left side because it was aimed for my heart. Tears welled in my eyes dad fell to the ground. And Sasuke and Naruto fought Kirai. I tried to heal dad and my hands started to glow green and he was healing. I used the Biju's chakra and dad was almost fully healed when my eyes started to get blurry. I wasn't used to this kind of healing and I was low on chakra. "Kimui stop." Sakura said coming to where I was. "I-I'm fine." I said softly before I lost consciousness. 

Kakashi's POV 

I woke up and I felt a weight on me in just a couple minutes. I lifted my head to see Kimui passed out and Sakura was trying to get her up from where she was. "What happened Sakura." I asked and she looked up with a surprised face. "She healed you fully but how." Sakura said. I got up moving Kimui from her position on me onto the ground. "You should heal her Sakura, she can be physically but mentally I don't know how long it will take." I said and Sakura nodded. "Naruto, Sasuke where's Kirai." I asked as I saw them standing there. "She escaped with shin." Sasuke said emotionlessly. 

Is Kimui fine, she probably thinks she killed Boruto, but I still have no idea how that happened." Naruto said tired. "It seems like Kirai has the same kind of mangekyou as Shisui Uchiha, his Mangekyou sharingan has the ability to make people think what the caster wants them to think and they also see the same. She probably thought that Kirai was attacking her or something." I said. "But then with the aim she would hit Boruto's head." Naruto said. "Then she wasn't aiming to kill her but aiming just to injure her." Sasuke said. "I saw the genjutsu but I was too slow." Sasuke continued. "It's fine Sasuke at least everyone's alive. I said and looked at Kimui. 

~Time skip two days~ (still Kakashi POV)

"She's fully healed Kakashi sensei it's up to her now." Sakura said. "What do you mean it's up to her now." I asked. "She's in a coma and she's still mentally injured so she'll wake up when her mind is ready." Sakura said and left the room. "Kimui please wake up you have to try." I said and got up from the chair and headed to the window. Konoha looks so peaceful even if everything happened two days ago. The sound of the heart monitor became faster and stopped. "Kimui, Sakura come quick." I yelled. Sakura came and send me out of the room while she treated. This is the second time now why is your heart stopping Kimui. I thought. "You can go in now Kakashi sensei." Sakura said coming out of the room she looked tired. I went inside and flopped down onto the chair and started reading. 

"D-dad." I heard Kimui's voice and looked up from my book to see her staring at me. 

Kimui's POV

I heard beeping of a heart monitor. I guess I'm in the hospital, again. I thought. I opened my eyes slowly taking in the light of the room. I turned to my right to see dad reading his book. "D-dad." I croaked out and he looked up from his book and looked at me before snapping it shut. "Kimui, are you feeling okay." He asked jumping up from his chair. "Water." I said and dad quickly reached for the water. "How are you feeling." dad asked again. I stayed quiet till it hit me all the events that happened. 

Tears started flowing down my eyes uncontrollably. I was engulfed into an embrace in just a couple seconds. "It's going to be fine now." Dad said stroking my hair while I cried. "B-but, B-bo-boruto." I said between sobs. "He's alive, don't worry." He said softly. "I- I didn't kill him." I asked. "Yeah he's alive your Chidori didn't go in all together." Dad said. "Everyone hates me right even lord seventh." I said. "No one hates you Kimui, it was not your fault just don't think about what others say." he said and I hugged tighter while I cried into his shoulder.                                       

 ~The End~

Lets see book 1 done. So bye for now. I'll be posting book 2 in like two weeks. Bye.