Just one day

Just one day. My mom never understands that I just want to be able to hear her voice. I want to be able to hear what I'm watching. I want to be normal. It's all I ask is to be normal.
____________________________________
*signs* Bose did you hear there's a new girl coming to swellview high school!
*signs* no miles I did not hear that.
*signs* oh right well there's a girl coming in two weeks this rumor has been going around school all day.
*signs* wait really.
*signs* yes.
*mika walks up*
*signs* hey honey hey miles.
*signs* hey Mika did you hear about this girl coming to our school.
*signs* yes Bose I did her name is Luna elana Chapa de sliva she has a record she's been expelled from all of her old high schools rivalten high border town high she's gonna be really popular.
*signs* oh!
*signs* maybe she is your soulmate Bose.
*signs* miles!! Mika is standing right there.
*signs* honey it's ok I know I'm not your soulmate.
*signs* oh!
____________________________________
If Luna was my soulmate then that means she got expelled just so She could met me I need to find out more. When I need answers I go to the library.
____________________________________
*signs* bye guys I'm gonna head to the library.
*signs* bye bose
*signs* byeee
____________________________________
*at the library

Ah all the books here all filled with Adventure.
Some about love. Some about swellviews own caption man, kid danger, and volt there a superhero family captain man is the dad of kid danger and volt. The mom of the two is undetermined. They saved all the books in swellviews library from book theven Steven and they saved Christmas from krampus and they saved soo much more there my hero's volt is a teenage girl who where a red and black costume and has a lighting symbol on her chest her hair is slick back and she where's black boots she also can bind electrics with her hands her eyes scream run or get zapped a real mystery for sure kid danger is a teenage boy who wears red and blue hes hair was slick back and in his eyes he only has pride sadly he died saving the city of swellview captain man is adult he wears a red and gray and yellow and blue costume with his hair slick back he wears black boots and in his eyes he has nothing but the sight of meanness to people who hate his book there's so much about them I just love it one day I want to met them.
____________________________________