They looked like they were trying to get a tan, but really didn't need anymore sun exposure in my mind, while Shawn and Clark were kind of just drooling besides them.

Once again, these two were doing nothing good for their genders.

Blake wasn't there.

We found him, when we all got back to the cars, to get towels and eat a bit. He had taken the dirt bikes out of Mark's pick up trunk and it looked like he was making sure everything was in order. He was still only wearing his short.

For two seconds my mind went swooooooon, that's a HOT back. And then I kinda wanted to slap myself because first, I should not drool over Blake. It would probably come bite me in the ass real soon. And two, how the hell had I manage to not drool when I was fighting with him before? That second realization deserved more of a path in the back in my humble opinion.

"All set!" Blake announced, smiling, while turning around and then my mind went double swoooooon, that's a HOT chest.

For freaking crying out loud! What the hell? Keep it together lady!

Luckily, that was the moment the guys decided to scream at each other to know who was going to ride them first.

"Forget about it Dwayne! We all know you won't be able to turn and then you'll fucking break the things," Connor was shouting.

"Yeah and you'll try to impress everyone and you'll miss your jump and you'll fucking break the things," Dwayne shouted back.

"We should go first," Trevor and Cameron yelled at the same time.

"None of you dim-wits are going first! I'm the captain! I lead! I go first," Alex stopped them.

"Exactly you always have everything first!" Davis yelled, "Let the smaller players have fun first for once!"

"Alright, if you don't all stop acting like babies I'm cutting the spark plug wire and diving in the Creek with it and no one will get on the dirt bikes," Blake cut.

"And I brought the damn things so you'll listen to the man," Mark added.

"We should let the boys play with their toys..." Catherine trailed, rolling her eyes and walked towards the picnic table with Janna.

I followed them.

"Hey Kitty! You aren't coming?" Alex yelled after me.

"This smells like too much testosterone for me," I answered and turned around, sitting down.

Janna and Catherine were on the same side of the table and I was sitting crossed legged on my bench.

It could have been fun to go with the boys, they usually did pretty stupid things with the dirt bikes, but I wanted some girl company for once.

We could still hear them shout at each other when they left for the sand pit that was a few minutes' walk away.

"Boys will be boys," Catherine said shaking her head, but smiling.

"Yeah, but Mark is more reasonable then the rest of them," I told her.

"I know," she answered smiling, the smile of a girl that loved her boyfriend.

"Mark and you are already like an old couple," Janna laughed.

"And you're like a newlywed one," Catherine laughed even more, especially when Janna started to blush.

"You girls are sickeningly in love, it's both adorable and awful," I joked, making a fake grimace. My friends laughed.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find your Prince Charming soon enough," Catherine told me, smiling cheekily.