But I wasn't giving up just yet.

So I pulled myself up again, and then as quick as I could, grabbed Blake's ankle.

He wasn't ready for that, and as I pulled, he fell backward on the deck. I took advantage of this and heaved myself out of the water.

Blake was still laughing while my body was crouched, in front of his, on the deck.

"Pooky's mad," I heard him say between laughs.

He got some nerves! That freaking idiot!

I had a few options. I could roll him off the deck, give him a wedgie, I could kick him in the nuts, pull his hair, punch him a few times, all of the above, but in different order...

I settle on the punching, and lunged at him, my fist immediately hitting his chest.

"Don't. Call. Me. POOKY," I yelled with every punch, but Blake seemed to just find this funnier and dodged my punches by rolling a little from left to right, like I was tickling him more than punching him.

I sat on top of him, so he would stop squishing and punched his shoulder.

"You're an ass," I yelled

All I got in response was a laugh and, "You seem to enjoy it more when you're the one on top!"

"Good freaking lord!" I yelled, exasperate.

"Yeah, that's exactly what you should be saying," Blake snickered.

Uggggh!

Why did he have to make everything into sexual innuendos?

I punched him on the side of the ribs as hard as I could and then got off of him and pushed him off the deck and into the water.

I got on my feet and looked down at where he had fell, waiting for his head to come out, with a victory grin on my lips.

But strangely, he seemed to struggle to get to the surface.

Yeah, he wasn't going to pull that little I'm dying stunt again.

Finally, his hand caught the edge of the deck and he pulled his head out of the water.

I was going to mention that I wasn't stupid, and he wouldn't get me again, but he spoke first.

"Damn it Pumpkin! Not so hard on the ribs next time, alright," he told me, grunting, and then with his left arm, wrapped around his torso, he pulled himself out of the water with the other.

"You can cut the act, dumbass," I answered and was about to push him back in, but then I heard a high pitch voice.

"Oh my, Blake! Are you alright?" Stacey asked in a panic, pratically running over to us on the deck.

I had no interest in dealing with whatever was going on between these two, so I just dove back in the water. When I was far out enough I could see Blake kind of scowl my way.

Ha ha!

I caught up with the guys and tried with them to touch the bottom of the Creek, repeating the action about a hundred times. I managed to do it a couple of times and was actually proud.

When our fingers reached a good enough level of water prunning, we all got out.

America's Next Top Models were lying on the deck parading their bikinis which were clearly not made to be worn in the water. That wasn't exactly the most pratical attire in my opinion, but who was I to judge. I had no fashion sense.