[I'm only yours] Rei x Reader

Cf/n = Childhood friend name

Enjoy!
.
.
.
.
.
Rei had a meeting with the whole clan that took long hours. She also helped the clan during the elections.

During her busy times, she already missed you. Your family was wealthy and your father had a family business to take care of so he dragged you to take care of it while he does his other business meetings.

The business took like weeks or a month meaning that Rei wouldn't see you for long and was lonely.

while walking on the hallway, her phone ringed with your name on. She immediately answered and missed hearing your voice.

"Hey!! good news!"

you said in a excited tone. She was curious since you seem excited.

"I'll be home tomorrow and now we can spend time together I'll make it up to you"

you announced.

it made her smile that she will get to see you again. Seeing you smile always makes her day happy.

and now she gets to see you again.

you two both hang up greeting "i love yous" and did your busy things.

.
.
*Next Day*

.
.

You arrived back to Japan after the business that you take cared of.

While waiting for the car to arrive and bring you home, you updated Rei that you arrived.

It was just on seen without a reply at all which made you concern.

the car arrived in front of you.

you pack your bags and enter the car going straight home.

you were a little upset that she didn't even replied but maybe she was just busy.

minutes of traveling on the way home, you arrived.

entering the gates seeing the view of your big house which seems the same as always.

you expected the maids there and greeted you which was right

but what you didn't expect was someone else there

to your suprise Rei was there waiting for you