[Cuddles] Midari x fem reader

Requested by SimpHoomanzz (myself)

Enjoy!

Your POV

I woke up from my sleep and checked the time. It was just the usual 9 in the morning. I got up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth when a pair of arms wrap around my waist as i recognized the owner of the arms. It was my girlfriend Midari Ikishima. Yep the crazy and suicidal girl that has a gun and an eye patch. People may think she is just an insane person but she actually has a soft side that was never shown even to the student council herself. No one knew that you guys were dating.

She kept her arms locked around me and never let go. "can we cuddle for a while?" she asked. "I have to cook breakfast" i replied.I continue on brushing my teeth and my morning skin routine. She kept pleading to cuddle non stop. She gave up a minute after but i felt bad so i gave in."fine, but only for ten minutes okay?" She nodded smiling very wide.

She suddenly carried me to the bed and plopped me down and layed in the bed. She cuddled you but she was the small spoon. Didn't expect her to be the small spoon? She liked being cuddled as a small spoon and it helps her calm down. Minutes has passed you both fell asleep cuddling together.

I woke up and it was already mid night. She was not beside me anymore so i looked for her and she was trying to make dinner. I scold her a little since the ten minute cuddle turned into hours of cuddle. But then, it was worth the cuddle.

I apologize it was a very short oneshot ;-;
Im not good in oneshots
Im sorry ;-;