"ready?" I asked and they nodded.

"have fun" mom said and waved goodbye. We went inside the car and tsukishima start driving.

*Timeskip At The Aquarium*

I AM SO HUNGRYYY

I looked around to check if there is any food stall.

"what are you looking for?" tsukishima asked.

"nothing" I said and he looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"mommy, what time we go in?" Keisha asked and I looked at my watch and it's already 1:30 in the afternoon.

"2 pm, just wait for a little" I said and they nodded and waited. I looked around again and FINALLY, I saw a food stall.

"you want food?" Tsukishima asked and I pouted and nodded. " I knew it" he mumbled and stood up.

"w-where are you going?" I asked and he looked at me.

"I'll buy food for you, you didn't eat lunch" he said and I blushed.

"r-really?" I said and he nodded.

"yes, then tomorrow you'll pay me back with interest" he said making me widen my eyes.

"bitch" I mumbled and he chuckled.

"I love you too" he said and left.

"mommy go now?" Keith asked and I shook my head no. He pouted and starting to cry.

"hey don't cry, we will go in there. You just have to wait patiently" I said but he didn't stop crying. Keisha smacked he said made him stop crying.

"no crying you baby" she said and Keith just pouted.

like father like daughter

After a few minutes of waiting, Tsukishima came back with food and give it to me./

"thanks" I said and started eating. By the time that I finished my food, it's already 2 o'clock and it's time to go in.

"Let's go" Tsukishima said the twins cheered. We went inside and were greeted by a huge aquarium.

 We went inside and were greeted by a huge aquarium

"wow, pishh" Keisha said and jumped.

"many pish" Keith said followed by a squeal.

"go on, explore but don't go too far, mommy and daddy are right behind you" I said and they nodded.

"don't talk to strangers and don't run" Tsukishima reminded them and they nodded and started looking around.

"Kei" I called him and he looked at me.

"I'm so-"

"If you're going to apologize because you can't handle emotions, don't you dumbass" he cut me off and frowned.

"I should've considered your feelings too. You got jealous a lot because of guys that wants to take a picture with me, I'm sorry"
I said and looked down. He grabbed my cheeks and kissed my lips.

"Let's just move on and enjoy the day" he said and I nodded. I felt someone tugging my skirt, I look down and saw Keith with a wide smile.

"mommy, look sharkk" he said and pointed to the fish and I nodded and smiled.

"where's Keisha?" I asked and pointed at Keisha who is busy admiring the fishes. We went towards her and listen to their imaginations.

"mommy, buy candy" Keisha said and pointed at the candy store.

"ask daddy" I said and looked at Tsukishima. He sighed and nodded. We went to the candy store and bought candies.

 We went to the candy store and bought candies

After buying a candy, we go and explore. Every time we saw a new kind of creature, the twins squealed and asked some questions that we can't even answer.

"What time is it?" Tsukishima asked, I looked at my watch, and its already 6:30 pm.

wow that's fast

"6:30, why?" I asked and he nodded.

"let's go" he said and picked up Keisha. I picked up Keith and gave Tsukishima my confused face.

"where are we going?" I asked.

"to see the fireworks," he said and the twins squealed.

*Timeskip At Home*

Our trip to the Aquarium park was fun, we watched fireworks display and after that, we went out for dinner and went home. I tuck the kids in their room and after that, I go to our room and did my night routine. I saw Tsukishima laying on the bed and wearing his headphones and scrolling through his phone. I laid down beside him and kissed his lips and he kissed back.

"thank you" I said and he smiled and nodded. He kissed me and we started to have a make-out session.