Part fourteen

(Your POV)
If I start off telling a kidnapping story, it's because everyone remembers the days the Royal Mint was under siege. Streets and downtown Madrid were closed. Tv stations reported live, 24 hours a day. The police threw their operation manuals out the window, and didn't know what to do about the crazy bastards trying to print their own money.

But actually, lots of things happened that no one remembers, things that changed us all to the point of not knowing who were the bad guys, and who were the good guys.

Each hour, we printed 8 million euros, (9,696,392 dollars in America) 1,400 sheets of money, each producing 140,000 50-euro bills.

Everything was calm in the morning, it seemed like the plan was right on track. The professor was like a big brother. He controlled the police radio and 18 cameras. If someone wanted to screw us over, we'd know well in advance.

We took turns watching the hostages, all entry ways, and, of course, the production. After 20 hours of starting, the presses has already spit out 52 million euros. (63,026,548 dollars in America)

We thought anything was possible at that point. But the quiet was just the calm before the storm. Things were about to get so fucked up, that we'd come close to losing it all. If you ask me why, I'd say because of a love story. *cough* Tokyo and Rio *cough*

A/n
Sorry this was short, but this was the beginning of episode three. Also, Tokyo says all of this, but just pretend you did lol.