𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Start from the beginning

Then Glorfindel proceeded to play a solo in his harp. It was very different from the actual melody of the song, but Robin valued the effort.

The song came to an end, and both of them bowed to their not so happy public. Both Celebrían and Elrond stared in shock at their unusual friends, but a look of amusement soon took over Elrond, while Celebrían looked very annoyed at the interruption.

"Thank you, thank you. It was a pleasure to perform for you tonight. I couldn't have done it without the amazing talent of my man Harry Styles." She pretended to wipe a tear. "He's such an icon, I love him."

Glorfindel cleared his throat, obviously waiting for her to acknowledge his undeniable talent.

"Oh yeah, and I couldn't have done it without my assistant Glorfy here and his instrument... thingy." Glorfindel rolled his eyes.

"Assistant?" He exclaimed, clearly offended. "And It's a harp."

"Sure, whatever you say big guy."

Their bickering was interrupted by a very curious Elrond, who had yet to meet Robin and her antics.

"Glorfindel, what- ?"

"What is the meaning of this?" Interrupted Celebrían with an accusing tone.

"Well, hi there Lady Celebrían and companion that you haven't introduced me to because you ditched me for him." Robin said, an accusing tone in her voice. "We were just singing and happened upon your Talan. I hope you enjoyed our interpretation of the song."

A small smile appeared in Celebrían's features, used to Robin's spontaneous outbursts. Although this time she knew Robin just wanted to annoy her because she had disappeared the whole day without explanation.

Normally, Robin wouldn't mind. But today they were supposed to watch the sunrise and head to the woods for a picnic. And Robin loved picnics and watching the sunrise. She knew Celebrían would probably be embarrassed and annoyed by her actions. You could consider this a little 'revenge'.

"I have to admit that was a very... unique piece. I have never heard anything like it before." Said Elrond.

This was the first time Robin and the Lord met, although Elrond had heard some interesting things about her from Glorfindel and Celebrían. They seemed very fond of her, and always spoke of her with a smile in their faces.

"Well, I hope Harry Styles is proud of our interpretation. We put our hearts into it." She replied with a smirk on her face. "Although we can't do justice to the original piece."

"Robin, I want you to meet Lord Elrond of Imladris. Lord Elrond, this is my friend I talked to you about." Celebrían introduced them.

"Mae govannen, Lady Robin." Elrond greeted her, inclining his head in respect. "I have heard much about you. I have to say your popularity seems to have grown. Perhaps Lord Glorfindel has finally found some competition."

"Mae govannen, Lord Elrond. I have heard much about you too recently. Perhaps... a little too much." Celebrían's cheeks grew a scarlet color, and she shot Robin a reproaching look. Robin smiled innocently at her friend. "Watch out Golden Flower, I'm coming for your fame."

"Yeah, as if people would love you more than they love me."

"They would, considering that I am the most beautiful and charming of the both of us."

"I will not argue about that." Smirked Glorfindel.

"As it is very lovely to see you two, perhaps it's best if we retire. The council starts in the morning and none of us would want to be late." Celebrían started, dismissing them.