You Were Being An Asshole

Picture of outfit at top!

"Oh, sweet man-bun." Sam giggled holding up Robby's driver's license. Her words made him chuckle and I leaned over to get a look at the card. Upon seeing it, my frown turned upside down. 

"Now, why in worlds name would you wear your hair like that?" I ask, resettling in my seat with a smirk on my face. 

"I don't know and I told you it was a horrible picture." I rested one hand on his chin, smiling at the two of us. 

"You know, if you were friends with me at the time, I could've told you that this was bad." Sam looked directly at Robby making me suddenly wish I was with Demetri.

"Yeah, well, I'm stuck with it for five years so, no biggie right?" He opened the conversation back up to me, making a small smile appear on my face. I looked down and picked up a fry, popping it in my mouth and looking back up.

"Wait. Robert Swayze Keene?" Sam asked in shock.

"Wait your name is Robert?" I probably looked dumbfounded. "Why didn't you tell me." I lightly punched his shoulder. 

'Yeah, I don't think that's what Sam is talking about." He turned to me, a big smile present on his face and amusement filled his eyes. 

"Swayze?" Sam directed the conversation back to her. I let it slide. 

"Yeah, my mom was a huge fan of Patrick Swayze. He was an actor in the eighties." He explained. I placed another fry in my mouth and continued to listen. 

"Yeah like I haven't seen Dirty Dancing like a hundred times." She exclaimed excitingly. 

"My mom made me watch it all the time." Robby told her, leaning slightly over the table. 

"Made you?" Now she leaned forward a bit and I leaned back.

"Okay, maybe I liked it." Robby leaned back down and tilted his head side from side. 

Both Sam and him laughed, Sam looking flirtatiously towards Robby. Only someone who knew Sam knew that look. I curled my hand, then uncurled it when my savior came to the table. "I'm more partial to his performance in Danny Darko. " Demetri sat down at the table. "Interesting movie, time travel logic left a lot to be desired." He added before drifting off. Both Sam and Robby laughed while I continued to eat my lunch in silence. "Wait, is today Wednesday?" Demetri asked suddenly, sitting up in his chair and fixing his posture.

"Yeah." I said while the two teenagers on my sides nodded. 

"The new issue of Dudgeon Lord came out." Demetri hurriedly stood up from his chair. "Do you guys want anything from the comic book store?" He asked, looking at all of us and pointed to us. All of us shook our heads no. 

"Umm, no thanks." Robby chuckled. 

"Well I'll be right back, make sure no one throws away my chicken." He rushed away. 

I looked back to Sam and Robby, the old atmosphere returning to the table. "I'm going to go with Demetri." I told them, standing up and running after my dark haired, sarcastic friend.

" I told them, standing up and running after my dark haired, sarcastic friend

"The warlock of the four is back? He just died. Have some continuity." Demetri exclaimed to me. I giggle at his nerdiness. "I noticed you back at the table, you seemed to feel out of place." Demetri looked at me. 

My smiled slipped from my face. "Yeah, well, I have never watched Dirty Dancing or Danny Darko." I looked up at his eyes. 

"What, seriously? Why?" He asked.

"My parents never really allowed me to watch movies when I was younger. I was always surfing." I sighed and looked back down.

"I thought you enjoyed surfing." I could feel his eyes burning a hole in the side of my head.

"Not back then." I chuckled at the memories. "Can we switch the topic." I pushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear and looked back up at him.

"Sure." He looed at me solemnly then went back to looking at his comic. 

"So can't wait to read the new issue right?" Someone asked from beside us. I looked over to see Eli.

"Hello Hawk." The name still held distaste in my mouth. 

"Hi Lydia." He said, looking at me. 

"Nice hair, is it your red hulk face?" Demetri commented. I lightly hit his arm. Eli walked forward in a threating manner. 

"I saw your blog." He came to a stop right in front of us, his two minions coming up behind him. I looped my arm through Demetri's, leaning closer to him. "Take it down." Hawk demanded.

"And ruin my journalistic integrity?" Demetri remarked. "I'm sorry, but someone had to say something. Besides, taking it down could hurt my yelp elite status." He leaned forward to get in his friend's face. Eli pushed him backwards into a stand. I stepped in front of him. 

"Let it go Hawk." I warned, clenching my fists. 

"I said take it down." He continued to threaten Demetri taking a step towards me. I put my hands on his chest to hold him back, but he kept walking forward till he was flush against me. 

"You think I'm afraid of you?" Demetri taunted, I wanted to slap tape over his mouth to stop talking. "I know who you really are! Eli." He said his real name. The two boys behind him looking confused. "So why don't you, rock steady and be bob just leave me and Lydia alone, okay." He finished. 

Eli tried to take a step forward. "Stop this." I whispered to him. "Please." I pleaded.

He didn't even look at me. "Great so this is what it's come to, assault." I looked behind me to see two more boys standing behind Demetri. 

"Take it down, or we take you down." He threatened. I started to feel him try to walk forward again, so I pushed slightly and put my body in front of his, stopping him. 

"You'd actually hurt me?" Demetri questioned. "Well guess what, your not the only one who knows karate. I just joined Miyagi-d=Do." He stated, getting into a fighting position before realizing he had the wrong foot forward. 

"Alright let's go." Hawk pushed me off of him and got into a fighting stance. 

I pushed myself off the wall. "Demetri, Run!" I said sternly to him before giving Eli a roundhouse to the face. I looked back to Eli and his friends, whom had stood there in shock. 

Hawk was on the ground holding his nose which was now bleeding, looking up at me in surprise.

"Sorry, your were being an asshole." I said before running off after Demetri.

So, good news! My ankle is all fixed!!! I'm already walking without the boot to! So That is my good news, anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter! In the comments, please let me know your predictions for up coming chapters! I'd really love to hear t...

So, good news! My ankle is all fixed!!! I'm already walking without the boot to! So That is my good news, anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter! In the comments, please let me know your predictions for up coming chapters! I'd really love to hear them! Comment and Vote!

Thanks

-Daisy