"So, it's just you guys and abs all summer?" Aisha asked. I looked up from my plate and looked towards her.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Him." She motioned towards Robby who was laying on his back, one leg bent into the other, sunglasses on and abs shining in the sun. I looked back towards Aisha. "God that must be hard." She joked, Sam looked down at her plate blushing. 

"Okay." Sam said finishing up with loading her plate with food. I grabbed one last apple fritter and followed them.

"How do you not get fat. Your plate is bigger than mine and you've already ate quite a lot." Aisha commented as we walked.

I looked down at myself self-consciously and remembered that I had my own smooth, toned stomach, not to the point of abs, but I was fine. I smiled down at my torso, looking back up at Aisha and Sam. "Fast metabolism." I responded smiling.

***

 "So Robby actually moved into our house." Sam told Aisha while I took another bite out of an already half eaten mini pretzel. 

"Your parents let that happen?" Aisha asked in disbelief. 

"There's nothing going on." Sam argued. "We're just friends."

"If you truly believe that, you as blind as a bat." I scoffed, ripping off another piece and offering it to Aisha, which she took with a smile.

"What, your talking about me and Robby? What about you and Robby. Constantly alone, who knows what your doing?" Sam raised her eyebrows suspiciously. 

I nearly choked on pretzel. "Excuse me you nasty child." I laughed and looked down at my plate sadly at my next comment. "No, we're just friends." Aisha seemed to notice my mood change and pick up on what was going on. She reached beneath the table and squeezed my hand. I sent her a small smile. 

"Yeah, I'm still not going to tell Miguel." Aisha said. 

"Hey." someone said from behind Sam, drawing out the y. "Look what I got." See pulled out a bottle of vodka.

"Where did you get that?" Aisha questioned in shock.

"I swiped it from the bar." The girl answered. I gave her a once over. She was tall, slim and pale. She had an awful hair job with brown roots and dead, bleached ends, and she carried an aggressive vibe on her. I shook it off as first impression jitters.

I saw Aisha's eyes dart back and forth between Sam and I, looking skeptically. "Relax, all the adults are getting wasted, no ones gonna notice if we have a little fun." She tried to reassure us. I felt uneasy in my stomach, something was telling me this was a bad idea. Aisha smiled at her words.

"You should put that back." Sam said softly. "We could get into big trouble."

The girl laughed. "And you are?" She asked rudely.

"Oh, Sam, Lydia this is Tory, Tory this is Lydia and Sam." Aisha said, acquainting us.

"Oh the Sam and the Lydia." Tory raised her eyebrows, nodding her head and taking us in. "It's not like anyone's going to miss one bottle of vodka. I could swipe half the silverware in this place before anyone could notice." She looked around, probably looking at her surroundings. 

"You shouldn't steal anything. You could get fined." I added, crossing my arms across my chest. 

"What are you, a nun?" She replied sharply.

"No, but I am a-" I was cut off by Sam placing her hand on my shoulder. Tory looked at us.

"That's right, listen to your shrink." She insulted me again.

"Just shut the hell up." I snapped at her. She turned towards Aisha, brushing off our interaction.

"Come on, you gonna drink or not." She asked her. Aisha debated her answer than looked at Sam and I. 

"Okay, one drink." She caved. 

"That's my girl!" Tory exclaimed, walking away from Sam and I. 

"Like I said, a backstabbing little bi-." 

"Really. I get it." Sam exclaimed from beside me.

Oooh Drama! (Just imagine jazz hands here) I really enjoyed writing this chapter, as you can tell, Lydia's got a hot head on her and her and Tory aren't going to be the best of buds

Oooh Drama! (Just imagine jazz hands here) I really enjoyed writing this chapter, as you can tell, Lydia's got a hot head on her and her and Tory aren't going to be the best of buds. Anyway, comment who's your favorite character of the show and who's your least! Hope you enjoyed! Comment and Vote!

Thanks

-Daisy