He stared for one, two, three seconds, mumbled it back and then went back to sleep. He was gracious enough to scoot over before he did. Rylan didn't exactly blame him for being so tired, not with the way he fucked him throughout the night. He'd be tired too.

"He's tired." Rylan explained as if it were necessary. "I'm gonna sleep too, is that cool?"

"It's cool." Chet nodded quickly.

Rylan's lips twitched up, having missed his boyfriend. He thought he was just the cutest little thing. "You sleep too, yeah?" The dark circles and pink surrounding Chet's eyes left him a little worried.

"Okay." He agreed. He was in desperate need for at least a few hours, having not slept since the day before. His entire night was spent up, reading reddit posts that gave advice he didn't want to read. But it was addictive and he couldn't stop.

Probably because it sounded a lot like his situation.

_

After a good three hours of sleep, Chet felt slightly more refreshed. He was still tired and would crash when he got home, but for now he was okay.

He woke up to gentle pets and almost complete silence. His head, he doesn't know how, was in Rylan's lap as Rylan petted him.

Rylan was already awake, leaning against the headboard, while quietly scrolling through his phone. Kyler appeared just as dead as before, barely noticeable under his mop of hair.

That was earlier. Now, Kyler was still sleeping and Rylan had a cushy seat in Chet's lap.

Rylan smelled like yesterday's cologne, and a little bit of Kyler. Chet felt like he could get drunk off the scent. "How was your date?"

"It was good, fun." Rylan hummed. "We went ice skating, did he tell you?" Chet nodded silently as Rylan pressed a soft kiss under his ear. "We thought about kidnapping you a few times and stealing you away from your friend."

Further guilt tugged at Chet's stomach.

Rylan's voice was soft, barely a whisper against Chet's neck as to not disturb Kyler. "I thought about you the whole time." Chet admitted quietly. "I.. missed you." Rylan didn't know the harsh reality of how much Chet missed them, neither did Kyler.

"Missed you too, baby." His voice was low and a little raspy, making Chet shiver. "Come with us next time, it'll be even better."

Chet couldn't promise that so instead, he dipped his head in Rylan's neck and closed his eyes. His arms were around Rylan's waist and a little loose with hesitancy. "I used to go skating with my sister a lot when I was younger."

"Your sister's a year older, right?"

"Mhm, but she acts like my mom sometimes."

"She probably just loves you a lot."

Chet knew she did so he nodded silently. He wanted to call her even more now, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. "I talked to my mom this morning." Rylan hasn't met Chet's mom nor heard a lot about her but he wasn't the most fond. But because it was Chet's mom and he clearly loved her a lot, he asked about her. "She's.. okay. She seemed," relieved, "happy that I called her."