Chapter 8

I realized that zalgo screws up pretty much most of the text so I didn't use it. Just imagine that his voice is all glitchy and dissorted in the nightmare. Now onto the story!

Anti practically jumped out of his bed the next  morning hoping today would be as good as yesterday or even better! He got dressed with clothes from the closet and stepped out of his room into the hallway seeing all the doors to the others their rooms.
Chase, Henrik, Jameson, Jackie and Marvin.
Looking at Jackie's door he furrowed his brows in thought
"Why do you hate me so much..?"
This gave him an idea as he went back into the room grabbing a piece of paper from the nightstand's drawers and used the pen Jameson gave him yesterday to write on it. He went back into the hallway shoving the note under Jackie's door when he passed by it. He went downstairs and threw himself on the couch. Chase peeked out from the kitchen entrance having heard someone comedownstairs
"Oh it's just Anti" he said as if someone else was already in the kitchen. He made his way to the couch sitting down next to him.
"How'd you sleep?"
Pretty good..I don't know why Jackie always hates me so much, Jameson mentioned it was something that was in the past.. But whenever I try to remember what I did I feel like suffocating, it's like my mind is preventing me from finding out. whatever it was I did I shoved a note under his door appoligizing for what I did so we could just get along."
"Wait what? You suffocate when you try to remember anything"
Anti nodded, breaking eye contact at remembering the feeling
"I'd have to discuss that with Marvin later, and Jackie well it's best if you just keep your disctance."
Anti nodded once again
"Alright how about you gog rab yourself something to eat pretty sure the doctor dude will show you where everything is"
"Okay!" Anti got up and went into the kitchen to see Henrik leaning against the counter enjoying his coffe and Jameson seated at the table eating a sandwhich
"Guten morgen Anti"
"Morning, Chase said I could grab something to eat but I don't know where everything is."
Henrik pointed to the cabinet on the far left "Zhere should be bread in zhere and cereal you could choose in zhe cabinet next to it zhere are plates and bowls and in zhe drawer at zhe bottom zhere iz cutlery."
Anti nodded and got out everything he needed, he decided to go with cereal. He sat himself down next to Jameson pouring cereal into the bowl, then adding milk.
A comfortable silence silence cameover everyone.

Upstairs Jackie had woken up realizing it was already about half past 10AM, ussually he neer sleeps this long. He got himself dressed in his suit and went towards the door to head downstairs only to find a folded piece of paper on the floor. He picked it up and opened it reading the text

"Hello, I don't know why you hate so much that you had to throw yourself through a window to blame me. I know that I probably did something in the past I just don't know what. So hatever I did I'm sorry okay? I just hope we could get along, I'm sorry.

-Anti"

Jackie sighed to himself placing the note on his desk. He's not going to fall for this is he, but what if it isn't all an act. He shook his head thinking about it.

Marvin had come down for breakfast at some point but soon he was back upstairs saying he had to practice some new spells. but what he really was about to do was finding a way on how to reverse the spell he cast onto Anti. He had found it whcih meant that all of this wasn't n act afterall but he needed specific ingredients to be able o reverse what he did but then again did he want to reverse it and go back to the way everything was before? No, but could he let Anti walk around like this with this constant feeling of pain whenever he tries to remember anything? Yes, Chase had told him about that. But then again he could just lie that there was no way to reverse it and Anti should avoid trying to remember anything. Yes, that would fix everything.

Downstairs the four egos had a great time together watching movies having fun chats with eachother, it's like eveything Anti had done to them in the past never even happened, as if they had all become the best of friends.
During dinner time Jackie refused to come downstairs saying he had to leave for some hero buseniss. Soon everyone else went to sleep. Early in the next morning Jackie confronted Marvin in his room. Jakie went inside Marvin'sroom and Marvin had quickly put his head down and slowed his breath pretending to have fallan asleep at his desk
"I know you're awake Marv"
Marvin lifted his head sighing "Was worth a try"
Jackie walked over to Marvin's desk seeing a bunch of scribbled notes and crumbled papers. Also some herbs in jars on his desk that he took off of his shelf with ingredients and potions.
"W-what's all this about?"
"I'm trying to figure out this reverse spell, it's just so confusing. Chase told me Anti gets suffocated when he tries to remember anything I've got to end this Jackie it's all my fault I cast this spellupon him."
"Hey don' say that, it's not your fault you were just defending yourself. Look why don't you just go get some rest this is all stressing you out too much"
"You know what you're right" Marvin said getting up from his desk "I should probably clear my mind and get some rest"
They both went back downstairs and prepared breakfast for everyone since there was obviously no point in going back to sleep now. After awhile everyone had woken up to the sweet smell coming from the kitchen. Though they wouldn't eat yet since Anti hadn't woken up yet so they just waited. Meanwhile Anti was going through hell in his dreams..
He was in a dark room, it looked like some sort off old and abondoned cellar.
Except everyone wa surrounding him, with another person that also looked like all of them. All on their knees with thin glowing red strings tied on their arms, legs and neck like they were puppets.
His puppets.
Suddenly he started to move, not able to control his actions as much as he tried, a knife glitched into his hand as he grinned down at all of them.