Chapter 1

It was a rather calm day in the septic household.
Oh who am I kidding, it wasn't calm at all. You see a certain demon had broken into their home once again to claim one of them as his 'puppets'. Unfortunely for him that didn't really work out. What do you mean it didn't work out? Well that's what this story is going to be about, how Antisepticeye's plan.. failed. How the egos were able to finally put an end to all of this. Let's get to it shall we?

There were loud crashes, screams and yelling coming from the big house in the forest. Inside all hell was breaking lose. Jameson was currently unconcious on the floor as Henrik was trying to wake him up and checking if he had any serious injuries. Jackie was fighting Anti as Chase ran up to his room to find his gun. At some point Marvin came running in with his wand causing the hero to look over to Marvin which gave Anti the opportunity to quickly give the hero a hard punch in his abdomen causing the hero to fly back hitting the wall with his head.
"Not such a strong hero after all" Anti said as he turned towards Marvin who had his wand firm in his hands and eyes flashing a bright green.
Anti sprinted and jumped landing atop of the magicain trying to stab him with his knife anywhere he could. Marvin who was trying to avoid getting stabbed by this demon was doing everything he could to get him off of him. At some point he hit him on his head with his wand as sparks flew out of it. It caused Anti to fly back with force against the kitchen counter becoming unconscious. Marvin was very shocked that he had this much power and was able to defeat Anti in this battle. At he same time he was also kind of.. worried? No who am I kidding, why would he be worried for a demon who has been haunting them for years that's just crazy. Right..? He slowly walked over to him poking Anti's side with his wand, getting no response. "..unconscious.."
He stood up and went to help Jackie back onto his feet as all of the sudden Chase ran in seemingly have finally found his gun
"What a perfect timing you have Chase" Marvin stated sar astically
"Well I couldn't find th ebullets anywhere!" Chase argued back "Mhm" Marvin hummed as Chase decided he should help Jameson who had regained consciousness
After everyone was taking care off by Henrik they all looked over at Anti's body sprawled out on the floor.
"..If I may azk..Vhat zhe vuck happened?"
Marvin scratched his neck a little nervous "I.. I might've knocked him out with my wand while trying to fight him off.."
"Forreal bro I mean..wow dude"
"Yeah but.. what do we do with him when he wakes up?" Marvin asked kinda worried he'll attack again
"We should all keep a close eye on him untill he wakes up, lock him up or something in the meantime so he can't attack us when he wakes up" The hero claimed
Jameson nodded in approval
"Zoundz like a gute idea to me"
"Well then we wait" Chase said holding his gun tightly in his hands. They all stared at the figure on the floor, sometimes he would twitch here and there but for the rest nothing. There was nothing but silence in the entire room, nothing but the sound of soft static. And so the waiting began