Chapter 6

Jameson and Henrik decided they should just give him some space as they headed downstairs.
Meanwhile Anti was thinking about everything they said about him. Were all these things true? But he didn't do anything wrong right? But then why were they talking about him like that..
He couldn't drown out their voices in his head. Maybe something happened before he lost his memory. Yeah that must be it..
But the more he tried to remember the more pain he felt, but he didn't give up. He tried even harder but a force pushed him down to the ground, knocking all air out of him, he tried to breath but barely any air entered his lungs. Eventually he passed out on the floor in the middle of the room.

Meanwhile downstairs everyone was in the living room talking with eachother, except Henrik who was zoned out thinking about what happened earlier. After awhile Chase was tired of Jackie and Marvin talking about Anti all the time so he left upstairs ito his room. Jameson who was getting frustrated by Jackie and Marvin's conversation tried to change the subject signing what they should eat for dinner later today. It gladly worked. Now they were discussing wether to order take out or just cook a meal for tonight. Jameson honestly didn't know how to feel, one part of him felt bad for Anti seeing the hurt in his eyes earlier but another part of him reminded him that he should not forget who he was dealing with here this is Anti for Christ's sake the demon who'se been haunting all of them for 2 years. He looked over to Henrik seeing him deep in thought so he nudged him to get his attention and signed to make sure he's okay, Henrik just nodded with slight smile. When they finally came to an agreement to order pizza tonight Jackie suggested they should watch a movie to pass the time. But Henrik said he still had work to do so he left to his office. Jameson went into the kitchen to get 3 bags of chips(Comment the flavors you think each ego would have!) for each one when he returned he saw that Marvin and Jackie already had picked a movie, Suicide Squad. (If you don't like it just pick another movie) The three of them settled down on the couch and started the movie. And after that movie another one followed, and another one. .
In the meantime Chase had came back down as well his eyes Jameson noticed that his eyes were slightly red, maybe his wife called again. Poor guy never gets to see his kids, he's not even an alcoholic anymore she's just never keeping herself to the courts decisions calling off every weekend he should get with his kids. Back upstairs with Anti who had already regained consciousness was sitting on the bed just now deep in thought. He didn't understand wh he couldn't remember anything and when he does that happens. He looked up and noticed the paint he brought up here, might as well want to distract himself from these thoughts so he got up and decided he should start painting. He moved the bed and the night stand to the middle of the room as well as the closet, that was somewhat tougher to move, but he managed to do it either way. Now that all that is ot of the way he could start. After awhile downstairs the others ordered the pizza's mainly Hawaiian pizza and a cheese one. Henrik was the one o order it, he also ordered an extra one for Anti incase he was hungry. Wanting to be left alone or not he needs to eat skipping meals isn't healthy. . Although pizza isn't exactly most healthiest food, but it's food nonetheless. About a halfhour later they arrived and Henrik opened the door paying the delivery guy and taking the pizza's to the kitchen. Jameson took one of the pizza boxes and took it with him upstairs walking to Anti's room. He slightly cracked open the door seeing what little furniture the room has standing in the middle of the room and two of the white walls were painted in diffrent colors. One was black and another a dark blue. He saw that Anti was painting the wall next to the now dark blue on black. He walked into the room knocking on the door to notify his presence, Anti spun aroun rather quickly seeing Jameson standing by the door with a flat box on his one hand with the other he waved trying to make a friendly gesture. Anti's gaze slightly softened and gestured for Jameson to sit down on the bed in the middle of the room. Anti sat down next to him and they shared the pizza with eachother as a nice silence fell over them. At some point Jameson started making signs to him withhis hand and Anti didn't understand looking at Jameson confused. After awhile Jameson realized Anti probably doesn't even remember sign so he took out his old notebook and wrote down in there.
"I'm sorry I probably got you confused there for second lad but I am mute. I was signing nice painting you're doing to the room, no one has ever decided to give this room a little more color."
He gave it to Anti to read, when he was finished he gave it back "Yeah thanks"
Jameson wrote down some more passing it back to Anti
"About earlier don't let them get to you they're just upset you see in the past quite a lot of things have happened, they didn't mean any of it they were just upset"
"Mhm.. it's fine"
Jameson nodded taking the notebook back and writing even more in it but this time nothing about what happened before but just a casual conversation as they started passing the notebook to eachother. Eventually Jameson stood up taking the empty box with him when he got to the door he waved a little to Anti before walking off leaving the door open.Anti kept staring at the doorway before looking away again.
Little did Jameson noticed that his eyes were returning to their green color again.

Back downstairs everyone finished their meals and cleaned up. Sometime later almost everyone went upstairs to their rooms to sleep. Henrik was still in his office working.
Anti who had finished painting everything left the furniture in the middle of the room incase the walls weren't dry enough yet, he laid down in his bed but sleeping wasn't the case as luch as he tried to he just laid awake in the bed. Thoughts keeping him awake at night, he didn't know what hour it was either as their wasn't even a single clock in the room or a digital alarm. Just dark blue sky from outside filled with sparkling white dots
Eventually he was tired of it and stood up quietly heading downstairs not to wake anyone up. When he was in he living room he noticed it was 7AM already. he sat down on the couch lost in thought untill he noticed Henrik walk out of his office, he only glanced at Anti once before he walked tothe kitchen without saying anything. Anti was about to quiestion untill he decided against it remembering his outburst towards him from yesterday. So he just kept sitting on the couch waiting till everyone else was down.