Chapter 4

After 2 hours Anti awoke from his nap carefully getting up out of the bed. This time the bruises weren't bothering him as much anymore.
He looked around the room figuring out what he could do. The room did look pretty boring. Plain white walls plus the room was pretty empty considering there wasn't any furniture besides the closet, bed and nightstand. The walls made the dark purple curtains stand out, the curtains themselves looked pretty old and didn't fit into the room at all. He walked out of the room and went downstairs, again avoiding Jackie's glare. He walked to the office of the doctor and knocked on the door,
"Vhat do you vant?"
"I wanted to ask if you have paint"
"No I zon't but zhere should be zome in zhe basement, on zhe zide or zhe ztairs zhere should be a door."
"Okay"
Henrik shut the door once more and head back to his desk still having quite a lot of paperwork to finish.
Anti headed towards the stairs and easily found the door, once he opened it there were stairs that led all the way down into darkness. Creepy. . . There was a light switch on the wall so he turned that on and headed down the stairs. Once in the basement there was quite a lot of stuff there just laying around. He looked around and eventually he found what he was looking for, multiple pots/cans (whatever you use) of paint. Dark blue, black, white, pink and lime. He thought since the curtains were a dark purple and to make them stand out less he should probably use darker colours so he took black and dark blue. Taking them with him into the room he didn't think of looking for anything to actually paint the room with. How is he going to paint a room without a brush?
"Marvin!"
Marvin suddenly jumped grabbing onto his wand tightly ready to defend at any moment Anti might attack. It took a couple of awkward seconds for him to realize that everything was fine, Anti's not like that anymore, right? He dropped his wand to his side, making his body relax again.
"What is it?"
"I was wondering if you have anything I could paint with?"
Marvin waved around a little with his wand whispering some words under his breath in a different language and suddenly a paintbrush appeared floating in the air but also a paint roller which would make it a lot easier to paint the walls!
Anti walked over to the floating items and took them out of the air.
Thank you
"No problem"
Anti scurried back to the room excited to paint the boring room in a different shade
Marvin was left in the hallway stuck with his thoughts, he couldn't shake the fear from earlier when Anti just suddenly yelled out for him. It brought back memories from past attacks. He can't believe how he was almost ready to hit him with his magic. He shook his head slightly and retreated to his room. But the haunting thoughts were still there.
Meanwhile downstairs Jackie was pacing outside of the house.
How dare they let that beast live in this house with them, he doesn't deserve anyone's kindness after all the shit he's put them through. I'll show them he hasn't changed, he's just pretending to then kill us off later. I'll make sure to get rid of him.
Back in the room, Anti was thinking of how should paint the walls, just completely black? Or a wall black and a wall dark blue? Black with dark blue stripes? His thoughts were interrupted when a loud crash emitted from downstairs. Anti quickly made his way downstairs to find out what's going on only to find Jackie on the floor with glass shards piercing into his skin.
When he looked at the blood on Jackie's suit thoughts started flooding his mind, thoughts he never had before
"kill him..now's your chance .. he's weak .. slit his throat .. make him suffer .. make him scream and beg for mercy .. "
Anti tried his best to shut these thoughts out but they only came in more and worse. It made him feel dizzy, struggling to keep balance.
Meanwhile, Chase had rushed into the living room and went to Jackie's side trying to help him up. Later on so did Marvin and Henrik. Everyone except Jameson. They helped the hero get on the couch and let him catch his breath meanwhile Henrik looked him over for his wounds and Marvin was trying to heal him with his magic. After about 5 minutes Marvin decided to ask
"What happened?"
Jackie glared towards Anti's direction
"I was trying to defend myself from him and then he pushed me straight out the window! He tried to kill me I told you, can't trust the bastard but none of you listened."
Jackie glared at Anti and then Marvin followed as well as Chase
Deep down inside Anti, it hurt, he felt pain after those hard words.
"I- I didn't"
"Oh shut up! All you do is lie and kill people for a living. You don't feel emotions you're a monster is what you are and you'll always be one."
"..I'm not lying .." Anti started feeling a weird feeling all over his body and suddenly the room disappeared and he was in the bedroom. Too caught up in emotions he didn't question what just happened he just dropped down into one of the corners of the room as he felt tears forming in his eyes.
He curled up, hiding his face into his knees.
Downstairs the 3 egos still looked pissed off especially Jackie but on the inside, he was smirking that his plan worked. Well not exactly ..
Henrik was the only one who didn't believe anything of what just happened.
He walked upstairs leaving the others to their things. As he got upstairs he decided he should check up on Anti so he knocked on the door, not getting any response he knocked again.
Still no response.
He slowly opened the door and saw Anti in one of the corners of the room quietly crying.

What will Henrik do?

Leave
or
Comfort him