I can already imagine Stephanie standing behind the door impatient and ready to punch the door down .

" Coming , " - I managed to subside the ball of laughter trying to escape .

I saw the same line of rose petals and decided to not cause my own murder any more .

I walked down and saw the lights off .

" Stephanie ! " - I called out . No response , I walked over and turned the lights back on as people from nowhere screamed surprise !

When did she plan all this ?

The balloons , the table setting full of food , the lights ...

" I'm sorry for acting up like that , " - she hugged.

" Yeah , it was my fault after all . "- I replied breaking the hug once I saw Damien .

" I thought you said you were busy today , " - I asked .

He opened up his arms and approached me .

I ran away screaming looking for somewhere to hide , I turned to look all around until I spotted the kitchen .

I ran in there and hid inside a cabinet , finally being able to breathe normal again .

" I'm not going to hug you , Pakeeza . " - I heard his voice from the outside .

" How can I be so sure ? " - I opened the door and headed out , pleased he took a few steps back .

" You wear granny Pajamas , "- he announced as though I was supposed to get what he was saying .

" So ? "- I asked walking to the party and greeted Brianna and Jennifer ; the other two guests who arrived .

" Glad to see you ," - Brianna hugged while I only sent Damien teasing nods .

He face palmed himself and walked away .

" Thank you for coming , I'm grateful . " - I paused when Jennifer offered me a glass of grape juice .

Somebody help !

Help !

Broken bottle ,

My stomach .

My mind began floating , the whole place began rotating , people , questions .

Somebody help !

A voice boomed in my head before everything went dark .

*******

Water , water , water .

I felt weak so moved around a bit ; feels comfortable like a bed .

" She's waking up ! " - I heard Brianna's voice .

I opened my eyes but closed it back , sighing heavily . I opened my eyes once more as Stephanie helped me sit up while Damien handed me the bottle of city juice ( water ) .