𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟖: 𝕽𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝐅𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖙

Start from the beginning

Dear Emilia

Meet me at the Black Lake near the Forbidden Forest today at 9PM sharp, after dinner, we need to talk about something, and bring your wand, in case something will try and attack you and I wouldn't be there, I know you might think "Why would I go and meet someone that I don't even know" well, you're going to meet the person that gave you the ring on Christmas, I look forward to seeing you there.

With love
Anonymous

I got dressed and took the note with me, when I passed Emilia's door I slid the note under the door and made my way to the great hall.

Emilia POV

"I love you, Severus Snape"

"I love you too, Emilia Juliet Slytherin"

These words were playing in my head on repeat, after the incident with Lockhart, Severus was still cold with me, but not as cold as before the incident.

He was still calling me miss Slytherin, but only in front of the students, in private he was finally calling me Emilia again, well with some exceptions.

I looked at my clock and I saw that it was 7:00AM, I honestly didn't have any appetite, but I knew that I had to eat something, if not I would faint, not to mention that I'm skinny and that adds another factor why YOU Emilia should get your ass up and GO EAT.

So I got up put my hair in a messy bun, washed my face and brushed my teeth and was on my way to the great hall, when I saw a piece of parchment at my door.

Dear Emilia

Meet me at the Black Lake near the Forbidden Forest today at 9PM sharp, after dinner, we need to talk about something, and bring your wand, in case something will try and attack you and I wouldn't be there, I know you might think "Why would I go and meet someone that I don't even know" well, you're going to meet the person that gave you the ring on Christmas, I look forward to seeing you there.

With love
Anonymous

"Well then, I guess I'll finally find out who my secret admirer is." I said as I opened the door, placing the piece of parchment in the pocket of my pants.

I arrived at the great hall and I was greeted by Snape.

"Good morning." He said coldly

"Morning." I responded in the same cold tone, I ate quite quickly since I didn't really want to talk with anyone, after that I went to my dormitory and wrote a note to the anonymous person.

Anonymous

I'll see you tonight at 9PM sharp as you said, but this is your only chance to meet me, if you come later than 9:10 PM, I will not be there anymore, so don't be late. And no funny business.

From Emilia

After I was done I slid the note under the door, in hopes that the anonymous person will come and collect it.

"Well this is going to be fun isn't it?" I thought as I laid on my bed, in a starfish position.

Severus POV

Emilia was quite quiet today at breakfast, which made me a bit concerned, but I left that thought slide out of my mind, letting another one come, did she read the note?

I really hoped she did, I stood at the great hall longer than I usually do, because if she did read my note then, that meant that she would write one in return, right? Honestly it felt really childish sending notes to each other.