Reyhan is feeling a little ill at the pride in Cemre's voice. She's actually bragging about all the terrible things she's done. When her head starts to spin, she looks around to find a seat, stumbling her way into it.

"What's going on in here?"

Emir is at the door, an angry look on his face. He glares at Cemre before finding Reyhan. His anger immediately turns to concern. She looks pale and ill.

"Reyhan? Are you alright?" He goes to kneel in front of her chair, brushing her hair out of her face so that he can see her. "Sweetheart?"

"I'm fine," she says, giving him a weak smile. "Just a little dizzy."

She looks up at Cemre noting the smug look is gone.

"And a little sick at what Cemre just told me."

"Yes," Emir sighs. He stands to face Cemre too, but takes a hold of Reyhan's hand to keep that connection. "We're all sick at what we just heard Cemre say. All of what she just said."

This time, the panic is in Cemre's eyes.

"Emir," she starts. "You misunderstood. And I'm sure Reyhan misunderstood too. I'm your friend, Emir. You know that. I wouldn't hurt you."

"When you hurt my wife, you hurt me," he snaps out. "And from what you just said, all you've done is hurt her. But that stops right here, right now, Cemre. You've thrown away a lifetime of friendship because of what? Jealousy?"

"Emir ..."

"No, Cemre! You don't get to speak. Not anymore. I've heard more than enough from you today. I've seen more than enough from you today. You think what you did was okay? Moving into my bedroom, moving my wife out? What kind of sick freak does that? You're done here. Get out of my bedroom. Get out of my house. Or I'll have you thrown out. Is that clear?"

He pulls Reyhan to her feet, pulling her into his arms for a hug.

"Are you okay to move now?" he asks, kissing her on the forehead.

She just nods, looking over at a livid Cemre.

"Let's go home," she says, suddenly needing to get out of this toxic place. Suddenly needing to get back to her daughter, her parents. People who love her. She's had enough of this place for the day.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The trip home is quiet. Reyhan has pulled inside herself, but she allows Emir to maintain the connection by holding her hand. She has her other hand gently caressing her belly. But other than that, she spends the whole ride home silently staring out her passenger side window.

"Are you okay?" he asks her when they pull up to Emine's house.

She finally turns to him and manages a small smile.

"Fine. Just tired. I'm going to go to bed I think."

"Or," he says, offering an alternative. "You go inside. Hug your mom, hug our baby girl, and go get you a nice shower. I'll bring you something to eat and take care of you the rest of the night."

Her smile gets a little bigger, and has some actual happiness behind it. She lifts her hand to caress his cheek.

"You really love me, don't you?"

"Don't ever doubt it," he says, leaning down to give her a kiss.

She goes into the house and he sits in the car for a minute. A minute turns into two and then he completely loses track of time. Next thing he knows, Emine is getting into the car next to him.