***

Bin was working with a smile on his face, everyone was murmuring and making theories about why his good humor, usually he was someone very stoic and rarely, if ever, he smiled in the middle of work, they thought that the reason for his seriousness was because he was very into work and that is why he refused offers to leave, but now he seemed like a completely different man, which was even a bit scary. He didn't care what people thought, he only cared about himself and nothing else, or that was before.

When night came, he was the first out, he quickly got into his car and sped towards his destination.

***

Yejin was walking to his apartment, although before he made a stop at the cafe to buy some biscuits and a chocolate milkshake.

She decided to stay there to eat her delicious sandwiches, she wanted to go home but not another part of her. Her feelings were so confused, although she knew she had caused all that, she was so sorry, but at the same time not. She looked like a bipolar.

Leaving the cafeteria she only took a few steps when a car pulled up next to her. When he saw it, he instantly recognized who the car was from, he only sighed and approached to talk to the driver, when he saw her approach, he lowered the window.

"What are you doing here?" She asked calmly.

"It is not obvious? I came to pick you up, come up." He said as he opened the door.

She sighed again and then got into the car, closed the door, fastened her seat belt and once she had done that, the car started straight for Yejin's apartment.

Silence invaded the place, so Yejin, somewhat familiar with the Opel Astra, turned on Apple Carplay and connected it with her cell phone to play music, on her cell phone she opened the Spotify application and put on the first song there was, Smooth Criminal by Michel Jackson.

They both looked at each other and smiled, without a doubt they were fans of the king of pop. So soon after they were singing in the middle of the course to the house of the female.

The song was over and the shuffle played a somewhat hot song, Go Fuck Yourself by Two Feet. The atmosphere was in accordance with the music and made the perfect environment to have sex, both of them quickly realized that and the smile they had before transformed, now they had a serious face, well, only Yejin who inside was cursing himself for forget he had that song on his playlist, while Bin, he had a sneaky smile.

"You can leave me here." The woman said without expression.

"Safe? You know that nights are dangerous, I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to you."

"You're right ... If you allow me I'll change the music." She was about to change it with another one, this time from Lady Gaga, Judas, but she couldn't since he stopped her when she was about to put on that song.

"Drop it, I like the song." Yejin didn't protest and let the music continue.

The slight moan that sounded in the music made the sexologist remember everything that happened that night, image by image went through her mind, she moved her head a little to remove the memories, but it was useless since the memories were still there . Bin's mind was the opposite, he was imagining what it would feel like to have sex in a car, seeing the face of his companion scared that they might discover it was simply exciting.

Yejin felt somewhat excited by the memories, she tried to contain herself as she didn't want to look desperate and it was clear that she was putting up with it very well or that was if it weren't for Bin.