Part 10

Okay, so some crazy thing just happened to me, my sweet grandmother turned out to be some kind of phoenix or something. She told me I was one to?

She brought me out of school and let me stay in this cabin, because apparently, I can lose control of my powers whenever I feel frightened and I can burn the whole city down.

"But why do I have to stay in this boring cabin?" I asked her, as we were eating dinner. Her grandmother swallowed the piece of meat she had taken from the stew she had made.

"This cabin is made out of mountain ash." She told her and grabbed her glass to drink some water. My grandmother had already eaten like 2 plates of stew, I had barely eaten one. I can't eat because all I can think about is me being a phoenix.

"What the hell is mountain ash?" I asked her.

She swallowed the piece of bread.

"It's a form of ash created by burning the wood from a Mountain Ash tree, which possesses the ability to protect against the supernatural by preventing them from coming into contact with it. But we're connected with magic more than supernatural, it works differently for us. We can't set mountain ash on fire, therefore If someone has mountain ash, you can't kill them with fire" she explained to me and Maddie rolled her eyes.

"Why haven't' you told me this sooner?" I asked as I finally decided to take a spoon with stew and put it on a plate. I may feel like i don't have time to eat, but I can't let myself starve to death.

"It's a lot to process" Grandma Stilinski said to her.

"I'll give you that" I said and started to eat the stew, which by the way was fantastic. My grandmother is an excellent cook, so I wasn't surprised.

However, my grandmother was right, it was a lot to take in. It felt as if my whole life had been a lie, i mean, i thought i was a human for god sake but turns out, i'm more like a witch or something.

Yes, I'm a phoenix but my grandmother also told me that it's somehow related to magic, which means I can do a little magic too. Which was a crazy thing to hear, I mean how would you say if your grandmother had hidden the fact that you're freaking harry potter from your whole life?

I've been reading Harry potter and now i know how Harry felt, when Hagrid told him about hogwarts... wow, can't believe I ever had something in common with Harry Potter.

After dinner, i made the dishes as my grandmother rested on the couch while watching some tv and did some knitting.

I was drying some plates while I heard I got a text. I grabbed my phone and realised I had several messages from Scott and Stiles, and missing phone calls as well. I opened them and read them:

 I opened them and read them:

I hate Stiles now. I can't help it! I gotta stay here, it's for their own good, I could hurt them.

I checked to see the text messages from Scott and texting him back.