Season 1 - Part 1

"You've been learning, Um baby I been learning... All them good times baby, baby. I've been year-yearning"

I was currently gaming on my laptop and I could hear the song "whole gotta love" volume being turned down. I looked away from my screen and saw my dad had entered my bedroom.

"Madeline, You do know I've been getting noise complaints from the neighbours about your rock music" he told me, putting his arms in a cross. I closed my laptop.

"good thing my dad is the sheriff then" I told him and it made him chuckle.

"Look, I gotta go, they called me in from the station" he told me and my eyes narrowed down to the bed. "But I leant money to your twin-brother, so you can order food" he told me and I nodded my head. He kissed my temple and left the bedroom and it didn't take long until my brother rushed into my bedroom.

"We have to find the body" he said and I stared at him "What body?" I asked him as I put in my gun's and roses record into my record player.

"The body dad went out to get" he told me and I glared at him "you eavesdropped at dad's phone call again?" I groaned.

"Always" he told me and clapped his hands "So, are you in?" he asked me and I shook my head.

"Pass" he said and he glared at me "what? Maddie come on! This is a one time opportunity!" he said.

"to do what? Running in the woods with you and McCall? We won't find the body and even if we did, you had to explain to dad how you found the body" I told him.

He was silent.

"I'm sorry, as amusing that sounds, i'd rather play some games on my laptop and listen to my rock music and go to bed early so i'm on alert to school tomorrow" you said.

"fine" he groaned "be a goody-goody" and walked his way out of the bedroom.

"I'm not a goody-goody, I'm responsible" I snapped at him. "It's just another word for being a goody goody" he told me and I rolled my eyes.

Well, I'm not going to be the one who is going to be yelled at by dad for sneaking out...

___

I jumped out of bed after like 20 minutes. My alarm went on. Dad had to drag me out of bed, literally.

"Madeline, I don't want you to be late for your first day of school" he told me as I was lying on the floor, still covered in my blankets. "Well, I want you to call me Maddie, so I guess both of us don't get what we want" I told him.

"I can ground you" he told me "fine, i'm up!" I groaned and he left my bedroom.

I went to my closet and grabbed ripped jeans, my favourite led zeppelin t shirt and my favourite leather jacket. Then, I went straight to my makeup vanity. I'm actually not that into make up to be honest, but I can't really go to school without any. Yep, I have that bad confidence.

After being done with my makeup, I headed downstairs where my dad had already made his famous scrambled eggs.

"There she is" said my dad proudly and I glared at him.

I sat down next to Stiles and started to eat. "Gotta run, to the station, but you guys can take care of yourselves right?" said Dad and we nodded yes.

"So, How was last night?" I asked him, the second dad had left.

"Did you find the body?" I asked him.

"Nope, Dad caught me" he said.

"told ya" I said and he rolled his eyes. We ate breakfast and soon it was time to go. We headed into Stiles' jeep and headed for school. We ran into Scott at the parking lot.