part 2

Ever since Alison asked me to go to Lydia's Party, I've wanted nothing more to say no. I hate at least many people. But I wanted to go, because it was Lydia Martin's freaking party.

Going there is like a must in my high school.

But Allison asked me to go and I felt like I had to say yes, she's also new and I want her to feel like she's got a friend. She said she would help to pick an outfit, because I'm not good at that. Well, I know how to pick out clothes, but for school.

I have no idea what to dress up for a party.

Alison followed me home the same day the party was, and she'd help me pick out some nice outfits.

My dad was sitting in the kitchen as we walked in and he noticed that I wasn't alone. "Hi" he said to Alison "uh, dad, this is Alison, a friend from school" I said and I hated how surprised he was to see that I had friends other than Scott and Stiles.

I took Alison to my bedroom, that was next to Stiles, he was hyperfixed on googling something so I wouldn't wanna disturb him.

"So, is there any guy you wanna dress to impress?" aske Alison as she checked out my clothes.

"No, not really. I just want people to notice me" I told her "I understand that, but are you sure there are no guys you think are cute? What about that boy that is your science partner?" Alison asked.

"Danny?" I asked her and she nodded her head "he's gay".

"Oh" she said and I laughed a little, she laughed with me. "What about Scottt?" Asked Alison curiosity as she checked out some of my tops.

"I love Scott because he's my best friend. But he's not my type" I told her "what's your type, then?" asked Alison "I don't know, but we went out for this walk in the woods, and we ran into a guy named Derek Hale, have you heard of him?" I asked Alison, she might've heard the story about his family or something.

"No" she shook her head "well, he's definitely my type" you said and started to think of Derek, but then your mind went back to your outfit.

__

Author P.O.V

So, Maddie, Alison and Scott went to the party, Maddie was dressed in some off shoulder top, blue denim jeans and in my leather jacket. Once they arrived, Scott and Alison started talking and really hit off, they were talking and even dancing.

Meanwhile, Maddie was trying to hide her social anxiety by drinking, eventually, the alcohol would eventually start working and she'd talk to people by just being herself.

"Ok, so on the count of three we all scull and the last person to finish has to drink another. Ready?" Lydia explained as she looked around eagerly at the small group of people from her school.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Madie mumbled under her breath as she picked up a tin filled to the brim with some Vodka.

"Ok.. three...two..go!" Lydia called out.

Everyone  immediately pressed their tins to their lips and tilted their heads back. Everyone eyed each other as they all sculled, not wanting to be the last one to down the liquid.

"Done." Maddie announced as she slammed the empty tin down onto the tree stump. She glanced around, grinning happily when she realised she had beaten everyone else by miles.

"Jesus Stilinski, I didn't know you had it in you." Danny chuckled in disbelief as he put his container down second. She just shrugged innocently as she watched the remaining others.

Lydia was the third to finish her drink, leaving this boy Elijah as the loser. "Drink up Eli." Jackson grinned as he handed Elijah a second drink.

Elijah just chuckled and grabbed the container from him. As he scowled at the drink he locked eyes with Maddie and shot her a playful wink which made her playfully roll her eyes and shake her head at him.