"What's happening?" You asked, not knowing whether to help him or not do anything at all. 

"My...my-scar," Harry groaned, twisting his body and breathing hard. "Ow," he muttered, his head pressuring the couch, making the fabric stretch around him even more. He started to gasp. 

"What do we do?" Ron asked, eyeing Harry with an uncertain glance. He turned to look at Hermione, expecting her to give him the answer. 

"I don't know, Ron," Hermione responded, putting her hand over her mouth as Harry started to groan even harder. 

Harry turned and his arm shot forwards. "Y/n," he mouthed, trying hard to not put his arm down, resisting with all of him to keep it in the air. 

You walked over to him and caught his hand in the air, squeezing it hard that your knuckles started to turn white. He slightly pulled you onto the couch and you obliged, letting him squeeze your hand even harder. "I'm here, Harry," you soothed, his breathing turning more frantic. 

"AGGGHH!" he shouted, his head turning onto the ceiling, his eyes wide, his lips turning a slight purple color and then there was silence. His head fell back on the couch with a loud thud, his breathing completely calm. His body was eerily still, as if paused in time. You felt his hand turn from being the most pressure you felt onto feeling as light as a feather. His eyes were closed, his face relieved from any line of tension or worry, his lips pouting lightly. 

"What just happened," Ron said, his face full of confusion. His bushy eyebrows were raised and his mouth was turned downwards. He turned to look at Hermione and asked, "Do you know why he just looked like he got bloody possessed?" 

Hermione shrugged and she examined Harry with a close look at his forehead. Her mouth opened and she observed, "His scar!" She moved towards Harry's limp body and touched his forehead with the back of her palm. "His forehead is horribly cold." 

"Mione, pass me something to keep him warm," you stated, looking around everywhere in the room, still not letting go of Harry's hand. 

"There isn't anything here to keep him warm," Ron answered, pacing his way around the room with his heavy footsteps leaving rhythmic sounds behind you. 

You pulled Harry slightly closer to you and you wrapped your arm over his shoulder. You hoped you were providing some type of warmth as you slowly rubbed your hand over his back. His hand was horribly cold and you were starting to panic as his head fell on your chest. You hooked your hand over his head pushing him closer to your chest. You felt his chest rise normally and you let out an exhale, you didn't realize you were holding your breath this whole time. "He's breathing, so he's alive," you told them, giving them a slight nod after they made their way back to you. 

"That's great, but how are we going to wak-" Hermione started, interrupted by the huge gasp Harry did with his eyes wide. 

His head rose from your chest and he started to nervously look around as if he never seen the room before. His breathing was increasing rapidly and he started to move away from you. He was biting his lip so hard you saw a little blood leaking from his teeth. 

"Harry," you reached, slowly extending your hands towards him with squinted eyes. Your heart started to race because he looked unlike himself. The fear in his eyes broke you and you tried to show him it was the three of you here. "Harry, it's Hermione and Ron. Your best friends. It's me. You're okay now," you commented with a gentle tone. You smiled gently at him, hoping that would make him ease a little. 

He nodded and his body relaxed, his shoulders dropping lower and lower after each breath. He stopped gripping the couch with claw hands and his lips were not being harmed by his teeth anymore. He spread his fingers in the air and pulling them back in to a fist. He exhaled softly, breathing, gasping for a few times and he then was calm. Everything happened so suddenly you didn't have words to start. You guessed Hermione and Ron felt the same as they haven't said anything at all either.