05 - The Representations Of The Four Roses

1.) Orange Roses:

Orange roses often stands for desire, fascination, enthusiasm and energy. It is a way to express admiration and attraction - with an underlying message of passion and excitement.

Orange Roses/Petals were the first ones to come out from Yamaguchi's mouth. At that time, Yamaguchi didn't realize that he likes Tsukki, so the coming out of the orange rose petals signifies his admiration and attraction to Tsukki.

2.) Blue Roses:

Represents the unattainable or the mysterious. They embody the desire for the unattainable. They say "I can't have you but I can't stop thinking about you"

It was the second flower that came out from his mouth, the desire for the unattainable. That's when he realized his feelings for Tsukki and the fact that Tsukki can't be his lover.

3.) Red roses:

Ultimate love, passion and longing.

Red roses were the third ones to come out from his mouth.  It symbolises his Ultimate Love for Tsukki, the fact that it still hurts seeing Tsukki with Kuroo after those three years proved his ultimate love and his longing for Tsukki.

4.) Black Roses:

Black is the color of death and farewell.

So yea, I think it's pretty obvious, Black Rose was the fourth and last flower to come out from his mouth which symbolises his death and also his farewell to his beloved Tsukki, and to his friends.

Again, thank you for reading!❤️

Credits to https://tsukki-daisuki.tumblr for the original picture.