"Yes, I'll be at your service." She smiled politely.

"Great, Just guide me to the washroom, please." The lady nodded and walked her towards the room, another snobby interior, she thought to herself and thanked Lilah, her name as she told.

Walking inside the room, and in the washroom which was no less than an entire room offering stylish shower heads, tub, and modern basins.

Stripping she quickly entered the shower, closing her eyes as the water cascaded down her, relaxing her.

The stylist, Roma was in her late twenties reminded Aishwarya of Vandita, her carefree mouth, teasing winks, mirthful smiles, and childlike pouts made the hour and a half pass by in a blink.

She worked magic on her, from her spotless makeup to perfectly curled brown locks with some gold highlights at the end, making her ready for an eye-catching entry to the party.

"Thank you so much, Roma. I look so good. All thanks to you." Aishwarya thanked the lady who gave her a beautiful smile and waved off her thanks.

"Make sure you make that man of yours beg you in bed." Roma grinned.

Aish gaped as the words left her mouth, the blood rushing to her already blush-coated cheeks. She could hear her chuckle as Aish gulped, as her words subdued.

"You are blunt" She muttered but Roma leaned to her ears.

"Come on darling, you look ravishing tonight, that boyfriend might even not make it to the party after seeing you." Winking she straightened and Aish shook her head, biting on her lower lip to erase her words.

Chuckling Roma bid bye to Aish, leaving her in the room.

"Few more minutes and Mr. Punctual will be here," She thought and turned to look at herself in the mirror.

Her eyes kohled, Her face spotless but natural, pink hue on her cheeks, less from the artificial blush and more from Roma and her words.
She shook her head to physically erase the words biting her lips which were painted a soft pink.

Glancing down the cream lace bodice clutching to her upper body, The curved V neckline gives a peek at her bosoms, the applique lace covering up till her waist and the bottom half, in a teal green flowing till the floor.

She could feel the cold breeze on her back with cutout and lace applique, Her brown locks falling and grazing her back

She could feel the cold breeze on her back with cutout and lace applique, Her brown locks falling and grazing her back. She smiled at herself, admiring this polished version of hers. She was less of a gown person but she loved dressing up, it was a part of her job to be presentable in all her events and mix with the guests but not the guests.

Her eyes drifted to the door as someone knocked and pushed it open even before she could call the person inside.

The open door revealed Leonardo, His eyes scrutinizing her, taking in her face, her dress as he bit his cheek inside.

Before she could come up with a sarcastic comment for his entry, her eyes traveled to his figure cladded in black. All black.
Black Shirt, dress pants and suit jacket but grey tie. His hazel eyes were a shade darker, they looked nearly black which settled at her blue eyes, looking straight in hers and holding her gaze.

Aishwarya was the first one to break the eye contact as they strained, she looked away from him and turned to pick up her clutch, and the phone and also fished out her small idol from the handbag she brought here.

"You ready?" He asked and she looked up at him, nodding.

"Let's go" He announced, as Aishwarya walked towards the door, placing her phone and idol in her clutch, along with other necessary things.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed in panic as her phone slipped from her hand, but Leo caught it immediately.

"Careful" He returned the phone and walked to the door but Aishwarya tried adjusting the contents of her clutch and tried placing her phone in it but couldn't fit it.

"Let's go" Leo stood at the gate, and she looked up at him.

"Just a minute," she said and emptied her things on the center table, rearranging her phone first and then other things, this time the idol she couldn't fit.

"What's wrong?" He walked to her and looked. "Why are you carrying so many things, leave some of them here." He suggested but Aish shook her head negatively.

"No, I can't leave anything, everything is important."

"Aishwarya you are wasting time." Leo chastised her and she glared at him back 

"You can leave if you want." She admonished, placing the idol and trying to close her clutch which became a nearly impossible task.

"Aishwarya" He called her sternly.

"What? I'm trying to fit it, Give me a minute."

He pinched his nose bridge "You'll spoil your clutch, It's not fitting" He pointed and Aishwarya scoffed.

"I can see, You don't have to give a live commentary for it." She rebuked and he clenched his jaw but took a calming breath knowing the woman in front of him was a hell of a stubborn soul. Being stern with her won't work.

"Leave the idol here only, you can..." He suggested

"I can't, He goes where I go." She interjected.

"Look.."

"No, I'm not leaving him here, only speak when you have something else other than that." She said stubbornly, finality in her voice, and Leo looked up agitated.

Breathing a sigh he offered "Okay, Let me have the idol, I'll place it in my blazer pocket. Okay ?"

"Kyu? Kya karoge..."

"I don't know what it means" he stated defeatedly "But I'll be at your side the whole time, so let me keep it, I promise I'll keep it safe" He tried convincing her who still looked uncertain.

Giving her his most confident face, He took the small idol in his hands, and placed it securely in his inner blazer pocket. "See it'll be safe with me and you can have it back any time you want."

Aish pursed her lips but nodded and picked her clutch, standing straight, Her head reaching half of his face with 4 inches heel.

Leo stretched his hand towards her and she stared at it for a few seconds but accepted it and raised her gown a little to walk outside.

"I was so near to compliment you but your stubbornness made me forget it." He glanced at her and saw her scoffing.

"As if you know how to do that." Aish mocked and he halted, yanking her to his chest.

Her eyes widened in surprise and she clutched his jacket to stable herself "What are you doing..."

"Shush," he placed his finger on her lips and Aishwarya forgot to breathe till his words hit her ears"You look mesmerizing, Señorita Joshi."

VOTE

VOTE. COMMENT & SHARE ❣️